Epilogue

Recap
Her eyes were wide open and panic was written all over her face.

"If-...if she's at home then who's-.."

I watched Eunha in amusement as she gestured the guards to open the box.

And the minute they did.

"Surprise motherfukers".

Jaedan popped up in a dress.

End of recap

Jungkook's pov

His wig fell off but he placed it back on as I suppressed my laughter.

"The things I have to do".
Taking the two oranges out from the dress that served as breasts , he threw it aside before placing his hands on his hips. Glaring at Eunha.

She looked at him from head to toe. Seeing him in the exact same outwit as her and Sofia.

"But how?" She looked at me in bewilderment.

"You thought you lured me in and brought me here, but the truth is, you walked right into my trap".

Her brows furrowed in confusion.

"I knew what you were up to all along. The only problem was i hadn't seen you in that period, not until you appeared in front of Jaedan at our executive party and once I was sure about your existence, I went along with your tricks and used it to my advantage".

After making love to Sofia last night, I executed my plan once she told me she remembered nothing about the events taken place six years ago.

Though she didn't remember, I was convinced the people close to her knew and I was damn right.

I reached out to Mia late at night and had a chat.

Shockingly, I found out Sofia had been acting weirdly at that time and came home once or twice after months before disappearing again. At that time, Mr and Mrs Kim had also past away with financial problems rising.

It occurred to me later that the woman coming home was none other than Eunha herself. Sofia hadn't returned home ever since the entire plot began.

It was obvious this bitch returned in order to deceive the two kids into thinking it was Sofia to refrain them from reporting a missing person.

Blaiden got the sense something was fishy and he went to search for her alone. To his luck, he ended up finding Sofia's whereabouts and brought her back immediately. However, before he could tell Mia or anyone anything, he got into a critical car accident that caused his vegetative state. Sofia woke up in another hospital with no clue of what she had been doing in the past. Her memories of me were completely wiped off. Along with Blaiden losing his.

I had the doctors send me sofia's documents early in the morning. From what I've learnt, her state wasn't too good at that time, and any little pressure applied on the brain can give still put her in a life threatening situation.

According to their analysis, strong medication and drug were found in her body at that time, which maybe a reason why her memories were erased.