Chapter 42: Sexualised

Recap
"How is it?"

"Just what you thought hyung".

"Capture her".

End of recap

Sofia's pov

"Mommy, mommy I ate all my food."

I looked over at Kaiden to see him grinning my way with his plate in front of me to see.

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't even pay close attention to him eating.

"Good boy. It's bed time now. Let's get you cleaned up for bed".

"Okie mommy". He smiled and quickly got off the chair.

Aunt Anne took the dirty dishes while I took Kaiden upstairs to get changed.

As we slowly headed to his room, thoughts raced through my head. I couldn't stop thinking about Blaiden.

What could be the reason for him to say that? I wonder what happened that night. When he got into the accident.

I-..

"Sofia".
The thoughts in my head came to a halt at the sound of my name.

I looked back to see Jungkook standing with his hands tucked in his trousers pockets.

"Kaiden go to your room. Mommy will see you soon". He told Kaiden.

"Okie daddy". With that the little kid went in his room by himself.

"Is something wrong?". I asked Jungkook who had a concerning face.

"I uhh..."
He trailed off.

"I have to leave for a business trip...tonight. I will be gone for more than a month".

More than a month? Isn't that too long for a business trip?

Although I wanted to question him, I didn't. It's best to not interfere with his work.

"I understand. I'll go pack your things". I smiled and was just about to head in our room when he back hugged me.

His chin rested against my shoulder with his muscular arms wrapped around my body.

"I love you".
His warm breath fanned my skin as the words made my heart skip a beat.

I didn't say anything. I made it clear on the island that we will work together until I'm able to love him back. Right now I'm not sure what to feel. Or what to say.

"It's okay, I understand. You don't love me yet but the fact you're with me is more than enough".

He released me slowly as I turned back to have a look at him.

"Don't worry about my belongings, it's already packed. I'll be leaving soon." With that he smiled.

We remained gazing into each other's eyes until...

"Mmm.."

He pulled me in a passionate kiss and pushed me against the wall. Kissing me with such passion that it left me breathless. We huffed as he released my lips.