Chapter 29: history repeats itself

Recap
I was just about to step inside my office but my eyes caught a familiar figure, my steps coming to a halt.

As hesitant I was, eventually turned to look at that figure and I kid you fucking not. I was left horrified at the view. Needless to say, my blood boiled at the sight.

She was in nothing but a piece of thong and bra.

"What the Fuck Mia!"

End of recap

Narrator's pov

Mia was talking to Adam who was giving her a tour around the place and telling her about the rules and regulations. The two were busy discussing matters regarding the workplace that is until Jaedan stormed up to them and grabbed Mia's wrist, turning her around so she could face him.

Her eyes widened and heart stopped seeing him standing before her.

"Jae-..."

"Come with me".

He eyed Adam and Adam followed right after, getting the signal.

He took her inside a booth. A spacious room that had a huge red velvet U shaped couch along with side tables and a silver pole right in the middle. The room was dark with lights of blue and gold shooting here and there. He turned the light back to normal and turned around to face her.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"
Needless to say, Jaedan was infuriated.

Mia merely looked down, unable to answer his question.

"I'm asking you something Mia. Answer me!"
She flinched at his sudden outburst.

A sigh escaped his lips and he released her wrist, running his fingers through his hair.

"Do you need money? Is that why you're here? How much do you need I'll give it to you".

Yet again there was no response and it was only adding more to his rage. Especially the fact that she couldn't look him in the eye.

He grabbed her by the neck and forced her to look up.

"Answer.me". His teeth greeted as he spoke looking her right in the eyes.

"Si-sir Mia is just trying to work here-.."

"Shut the fuck up Adam. It's Miss Mia for you".
Jaedan gave Adam a good hard glare before releasing Mia. Putting all his attention on her.

He stepped a bit back and ran his gaze all over her body. Though he was concerned, the sight of her left him speechless. He was mesmerised by her body. The curves, the perky breasts and butt. It all turned him on. He couldn't handle it and looked away. That is until his eyes fell on Adam who was looking at both Mia and Jaedan time to time.

Jaedan's hand formed into a fist, out of anger and jealousy. He couldn't bare to see another man looking at her.

He was about to tell Adam to get out that is until she spoke up.

"Yes I need money. But I don't want to be indebted to you Jaedan. I want to earn it." She didn't once take her eyes off the ground.