Chapter 32: possesions pt: 2

Comment please, I'd really like to know what y'all think of this and the next coming chapters. I may not reply to all of you but I do see all of your comments. Not only is it interesting and funny, it also helps me to plan ahead. Some of the ideas y'all give are pure gold. Thank you for all your support and enjoy.

Recap

I just hope she can handle the paparazzi and the people present.

"Stay with me at all times. Alright?".

"Alright". She looked me in the eye and flicked a smile.

*sighs*

Let the show begin.

End of recap

Sofia's pov

The minute we walked in hand to hand in the main event. Cameras began flashing. It almost scared me. The amount of people surrounding us and the questions that kept popping made me want to run back in the cabin. I took a step back out of discomfort. However, I felt myself being pushed forward, till I was standing tall and proud. I turned to see Jungkook looking at me with a smile on his face. His hand was behind my back. Securing me, supporting me. He nodded slightly as if telling me to keep going. His hand slowly went down and pulled me by the waist till I was closer to him.

We smiled for the camera and I'm sure our pictures will be on every magazine in South Korea. The paparazzi were going crazy over us.

"Mr Jeon, is it true you're related to the underworld".

"Mr Jeon, Mrs Jeon is not of a stable background. Is there a special reason why you married her?".

"Mrs Jeon is it true your parents past away when you were young?"

"Mr Jeon".

"Mr Jeon".

The noise, the sound, the words slowly began to disappear. Until I myself had shut the noises of the world. I saw them, I felt the radiation, but I could no longer hear them.

The words of that reporter raced through my head. That I'm not of a stable background, was their reason for him to marry me. That my parents past away while I was young.

It's upsetting that people have to bring up my past and expose me to everyone. It's my life and it's my privacy yet no one has the littlest respect for me to leave me alone. Not even Jungkook sometimes. Especially not when he tried forcing me. They clearly have no respect for me, I'am only popular because my name is linked with Jeon Jungkook, if it wasn't for him, they wouldn't once look my way. Not that I care, but it's funny how those of higher status and big bank balance get so many privileges and yet the poor won't even earn a glimpse regardless of the good things they do.

"These are all very personal questions". Jackson cut the reporters off and they stopped clicking pictures.

"If you don't want to get sent back, I advice you to stop asking such personal things."

We both looked at Jackson who gained the paparazzi's attention.

"This way Mr and Mrs Jeon." He led us in while the guards kept the paparazzi away. Yet after Jackson's words they still didn't show a difference and kept shooting questions at us while still clicking our pictures.