Author's Note

This is the first time I am writing something for a large-scale audience, so please try to be considerate...

Note that I will try my best to make this book realistic. My characters are not perfect, they will make mistakes. After all, that's human nature! Rest assured they will atone for them.

If you are looking for romance, awesome friendships, slight twists and some beautiful family bonds, then you are at the right place. It is a piece of fiction and I don't intend to offend anyone through it.

I have done my fair share of research to depict the professional life of my characters accurately. But there might be some mistakes. Feel free to correct them!

I am a human and will no doubt make mistakes. Constructive criticism is always welcome and I will try my best to correct my errors as much as possible. But if you only want to comment anything offensive and demotivate me, door is that way!

All the things related to the field of medicine and the diseases discussed were thoroughly researched by me, but in no way should they be taken for granted. Don't rely on whatever I have mentioned in the story if in any case something similar and unfortunate happens. Take proper and timely medical assistance. Be careful!

Also please note that the views of my characters don't have anything to do with my mindset or my approach towards life. It is just how their past experiences have moulded them and that's it. I am not asking you to indulge in it. Rest assured there will be character development and they will learn how to see things in a different light.

All rights reserved. © writeandbedazzle

No part of this story may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior permission in writing of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidences are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.