Chapter - 2

Knock knock ...

"Come in"

"Good Morning Sir, here are the documents of the MBBS students who have been approved by the interviewers for internship in our hospital."

"Okay Riya...keep them on my table and I shall declare my final decision regarding this by tomorrow."

Idhant first finished his work at hand and then started checking the documents of the students who had applied for internship in his hospital. SilverLine Hospital of Delhi branch was the most recognized private hospital of the country where only lucky ones got the chance to intern.

Interviewers had no doubt shortlisted the suitable candidates, but final decision was always of Idhant.

While checking out the documents, the profile of a certain candidate caught his attention.

Interviewers appointed by him were very strict and them giving such a high score to someone was a matter to wonder.

He read the biodata of this candidate:

Reyansh Arora

Age: 22 years

College: AIIMS, Delhi

AIR (in NEET - UG at the time he appeared for it): 1

It was nothing new for him. No doubt AIIMS was a really prestigious college, but everyone dreamt to do internship in his hospital.

Immediately, he remembered something. This Reyansh was her brother. Like sister, like brother, he thought ... both number one in academics!

He selected Reyansh not because he knew his sister at one point in his life but because he could see how capable Reyansh was.

Ringing sound of his cell phone caught his attention. The screen showed the name 'Bhavin', his best buddy.

He picked up the call. Bhavin informed him about the ALUMNI MEET and they both decided to reach their college in an hour.

Informing his PA Riya, Idhant came out of his hospital and started his journey back home.

People who were oblivious as to how he became MD of such prestigious chain of hospitals often wondered how he managed such tremendous success at such a young age.

Truth was the late owner of this chain of hospitals did not have any child who could manage SilverLine hospitals. That was why a national level test for doctors was conducted which included many stages of writing examinations - both objective and subjective - and interviews.

Idhant who was already a renowned cardiologist at that time got selected. Just imagine how intelligent and sensible he would be to clear such a difficult test!

Reaching home, he changed into a black kurta with white waistcoat in accordance with the traditional theme of the meet.

On his way to the college, he wondered about the rationale behind this sudden meet. That was when a thought crossed his mind. This time college authorities had urged everyone's presence. Then would she be there?

Dumping this thought as soon as it came to his brain, he continued his journey.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bye dear ones!

Until next time...