Chapter - 5

A/N: Thank you so much paperandpen545 for gifting me these two wonderful covers!♡

Anaisha was answering the question asked by a student about the selection of optional subject in UPSC," Be very careful while selecting your optional subject. You have to choose one optional subject for mains exam. The optional subject has two papers each accounting for 250 marks. Don't think about what others say. Just listen to yourself and choose that subject in which you are sure you can do your best and score high. Here, let me show you the list of optional subjects from which UPSC allows its candidates to choose from."

She opened the list on her phone and connected it to the projector. When she was briefing them about each subject present in the list, a notification appeared on the top of projector screen.

Mr Grumpy Pants💜 calling...

After reading the name of the caller, every person present in the room had an amused smile on his/her face. Anaisha quickly rejected the call and carried on with the topic of optional subjects.

But the caller seemed to be a stubborn one. After rejecting two more calls, she thought of attending the fourth one. Abashedly, she announced," I am sorry for the interruption. I guess my brother has something really important to discuss. Please excuse me."

To say Anaisha was embarrassed would be an understatement!

Quickly coming out of the hall, she picked up the call.

"You idiot! this better be something important."

"Woah! woah! what's up with you, di?"

"Reyansh Arora, you knew that I was attending a seminar at your college. Don't you have a little commonsense to know if I am rejecting your call, I might be busy?"

"Okay, okay..I'm sorry. But why are you getting angry today? I have done this many a time before also."

Anaisha explained him the whole incident and Reyansh couldn't help but laugh.