PLAGIARIZED

Many of you would be aware of this horrendous issue of plagiarism the writers on this platform have been facing. Trust me, it's the worst nightmare an author can ever face.

Taking time out of your personal and professional lives to churn a satisfactory chapter, which might also take you days of brainstorming, is not easy! I agree I have not been regular with updates these days, but at least I was trying to balance my schedule to devote time to writing - for my contentment and my readers' happiness. 

One or two days ago, I logged in with the intention of writing the next chapter - the whole plot planned out in my head. But guess what happened? I saw the announcements and updates posted by some authors regarding this monstrous predicament.

Torpefied!

This was the exact emotion I felt when I found out Mysterious Are the Ways of Destiny! had also fallen a prey to this grisly problem.

Now I was aware of the issue of mirror sites since a long time, however I had ignored it since there was not much that could be done. But Novelhd is clearly stealing stories from here. Moreover, anyone could copy it from there and claim it as their own and the original author of the story would not be able to do a thing about it. The respect for the strenuous efforts that writers put in is distinctly conspicuous by its absence.

I am not aware of the number of sites (mirror sites included) my story would have been plagiarised by since many old ones keep closing down and new ones keep popping up from time to time as far as I have come to understood. I'm only certain about Novelhd since the first result when you search my story on google is of that stupid stealing site only:

 I'm only certain about Novelhd since the first result when you search my story on google is of that stupid stealing site only:

People are advising not to visit these sites as one can be at the risk of a malware attack...the reason I'm not opening or clicking on the links of these sites - Novelhd, teenfic, truyen and the like.

I don't know how many chapters they have copied. And honestly, I neither have the time nor the energy to stress myself mentally over this. If any one of you would like to come forward with some suggestions and intentions to help, you are always welcome to message me.

And obviously, I won't be updating here for some time. The motivation to write is zero right now. But that does not mean I would be discontinuing my story. No, I respect and appreciate all of my readers too much to do that.

Whenever I feel good enough to write, I will write the chapters in my drafts and when I feel safe enough to publish my work here again, I'll update the chapters, I'd have written in the meanwhile, here.

The show must and will go on!

And you idiotic plagiarists, stop stealing the work of others and start respecting the authors. Consent is important!

UPDATE (17-06-22):

I'm so sorry for going MIA for such a long time. I read comments and messages of all of you..I may not have been able to reply to everyone, but rest assured, I did read every single one. Thank you so much for your invaluable support and tips!

Some of you have been asking about the next update of this story - well, guys..I'll be resuming updating this story soon..within a month maybe? I might even start updating a little earlier or a little late..so, stay tuned😅

Also that..from then onwards, I'll be following a specific schedule for updating - yepp, finally!! Most probably, it'll be every week.

Once again, thank you so much to each and every one of you - for all your love, patience and support. Anaisha and Idhant will meet you soon!❤