O N E

———

I woke up to my dark green alarm clock going off at 6:00 am. I leaped out of bed and walked in to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth, took a nice long hot steamy shower. I was usually in there for a good 30min.

It was now 6:48 and i got dressed into my Hogwarts uniform. I put on some black flower laced tights. Usually we couldn't wear things like this but I didn't really care.

I walked down stairs to see my mom making some breakfast. She only made us breakfast on the first day of school and Christmas day.

She made French Toast with strawberries and wiped cream. My favorite. i sat down at the island in our black tiled kitchen, She had also made iced mocha coffee, just how i liked it.

My dad was always at work at the ministry. He had came home last night talking about how apparently Harry Potters trial was dismissed.

Of course everyone thought Harry was going mad, people didn't want to believe him when he said that the dark lord was back. But i believed him. My parents were Death-eaters. I know it's hard to believe since my dad worked at the ministry but it's true.

My dad hated lying but he had to to keep his job that he loved and he didn't want to be killed by the dark lord. My dad hated Potter, but he knew the dementors were sent by lord Voldemort. He just voted him guilty.

We left and went to the Malfoy manor, our parents were good friends. Me and Draco were best friends since first year.

F L A S H B A C K

"SLYTHERIN", the sorting hat yelled. i jumped out of my chair and made my way to greet my fellow Slytherins. I sat next to young Draco and turned to say hello. ( I was not shy at all ) We bonded right there.

N O W

We got to the Manor and I headed up to Draco's room to get him so we can get to platform 9 3/4 to see our friends. "knock knock," i slightly opened the door and saw him putting his shoes on.

"So now you think you can barge into my room now Parker?" He finished and walked to me to give me a hug. I had to stand on my tippy toes to reach his hug. I helped with his trunk and put it by the front door.

I said goodbye to my mother, my dad was at work but I said goodbye to him last night and I'll see him on Christmas. I gave mum a a tight hug and she was off.

"How dare you you greet Draco before me!"

"Cissy!" I ran to Narcissa to give her a big hug.

"It's good to see you dear, how was your summer?" I told Cissy about my summer and we were off to platform 9 3/4.

We got there and saw Potter with Weasley and there mudblood friend Granger. I gave her a glare and me and Draco saw Theo standing by one of the door to get in the train. Theo and I have also been friends since first year. He wasn't shy at all so I think that's why we got along so well.

All three of us walked into the train and saw Avery and Pansy sitting in one of the carts. We all hugged and said hello because we hadn't seen each other all summer.

"Sooo Violet how was your summer?" Avery asked. She had beautiful long blonde hair and the greenest eyes you could ever imagine. She was wearing her uniform with her hair in a ponytail held up by a black bow.

"Umm pretty boring actually, you all did the fun stuff while I was at home eating pickles." I love pickles by the way.

"I don't understand how you could possibly eat that rubbish, it's disgusting"

"Fuck off Theo."

———

We got to Hogwarts, we left our trunks and luggage at the main entrance and headed to the Great Hall.

We sat our selfs down at the Slytherin table. The sorting happened and Dumbledore gave his yearly speech as always. Of course we had a new DADA teacher. We get a new one every year because they all want to kill Harry. I like them.

Oh Merlin, we have Dolores Umbridge?! She was the worst, Father always complained when he got home that she was a pain in the ass.

She's extremely annoying and has a weird thing for pink. After we all got done eating we headed to the dungeons to our dormitories. We said the password and headed up to our dorms. Boys on one side girls on the other.

Me, Pansy and Avery all shared a room and Draco, Theo and Blaze shared one. We didn't know Blaze that well but I guess he was cool. Didn't say much.

Pansy took a shower Avery was reading a book and I was brushing my teeth. We didn't really care about privacy since we've all known each other for a long time and we're all girls. I changed into some dark green fuzzy shorts and a black silk tank top. I pulled my hair up in a bun and got into Avery's bed.

"Watcha reading?" I always felt me and Avery have been pretty close when I first met her she was shy. I had no idea why she was even a Slytherin until she got into a fight with a Ravenclaw girl for being a 'know it all' and calling Slytherins filthy names. That's when I knew we had to be friends.

"It's a muggle book I found in my father's library. It's called, 'Beauty and the Beast'"

"Sounds like rubbish if you ask me" I looked up at her and gave her a smirk. She closed the book and started hitting my leg with it. As we both laugh I get up and go to my bed and get under my covers.

Avery turned off her reading light and Pansy got into bed and we all fell asleep.