S E V E N T E E N

Draco and i walked into a room filled with deatheater's. I gave him an anxious look to him and he mouthed 'it's ok'.

we walked in and we all sat at the same seats as last time. I heard a loud thump and knew he was here. We all stayed quiet. i didn't want to make any sudden moves.

The dark lord took a seat and before speaking he gave his snake 'Nagini' a gentile pat.

"Welcome, and thank you for coming here today for you see, Draco Malfoy and Violet Parker become deatheater's." He had a very unsettling smile on his face.

"My lord, maybe you'll consider-"

"NO, My decision is final Mr. Parker." The dark lord cut off my father. "Now stand children, come forth and place your left arm out."

Draco and i didn't want to look up at him.

"Draco my boy, you will go first." He took Draco's arm by his cold skinny hands and started his spell.

Draco started moaning in pain, tears falling from his eyes. i covered my ears cause i couldn't dare hear him in pain.

Voldemort didn't even care, he kept going.

I could see Narcissa in the corner of my eye crying. Bellatrix wasn't even looking, she had no emotion. Lucius was looking but i couldn't really tell what his emotions were.

As he finished he dropped Draco's hand and grabbed mine. Draco look drained and tired.

When Voldemort started with me I felt a burning on my arm, i couldn't move. i started crying in pain, Draco noticed. I looked over at him in pain and all i could see was him crying even more.

It hurt.

Not just the fact that i was physically in pain but it hurt seeing him in pain.

It felt like it went on for hours when it was only a few minuets.

He finished and ordered me and Draco back to our seats. I didn't even wanna look and the dark mark.

The dark lord then went on to explain our tasks. "As most of you know, there is a vanishing cabinet at Borgen and Burks in knock turn alley." He went on. "It has a twin back at Hogwarts. Severus, would you care to explain?"

Severus looked and me and Draco. "In the room of requirement, find it and use it to us into Hogwarts."

"Why?" I questioned

"So your fellow deatheater's can assure me you both won't lie." Voldemort said back.

"Lie about what?" I then asked.

"Nosey nosey miss Parker." He had a ridiculous smile on his face. "You see, your next task will be to kill your Headmaster." his smile grew bigger.

I stayed silent.

Kill Dumbledore?

"Nothing to say now? Miss Parker?" I still stayed silent. "LOOK AT ME." He ordered.

I slowly looked up into his cold eyes.

"Do you doubt my decision miss Parker?"

I nodded my head but it wasn't enough.

"I can't hear you."

I spoke quietly. "No-"

"I STILL CANT HEAR YOU." He exclaimed.

"No." I spoke firmly.

"Good."

The rest of the meeting was talking about Harry Potter. I didn't really listen.

As soon as the meeting was done I sped walked to my room slammed it a locked it.

I felt tears flood my eyes it was ok to cry because no one was here.

I heard a knock. "Go away!" I yelled.

The door unlocked and in came Draco. His eyes were red and puffy just like mine.

With our saying one word he shut the door and walked to my bed. I followed we both got under the covers and snuggled up together.

He held me tight. We didn't speak one word.

We just layer there and before I knew it i fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat.

———
Hey y'all!!

Yes yes I know I haven't posted, I don't have an excuse but don't worry new chapters are coming soon.

Sorry this one was a little short I just felt like ending it there was right. :)

🖤