T W E L V E

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

It's been about a month since we told everyone. Pansy's still mad about everything. But we've worked on homework together for potions class.

Draco and I are doing great nothing exiting has really been happening. We talked about the fact that he told everyone we were dating with out telling me.

I was pretty mad at first but it's like when me and him walk into a room everyone stops and looks. Not in a good or bad way. It's like everyone as waiting for this to happen.

Me and Draco were sitting in the common room studying for our, OWL's.

School was ending soon too and my parents are meant to come back on summer break.

I was exited to see them.

"Number 2?"

"I don't know, maybe Bogart?" i suggested.

The class was pointless if we weren't going to be using magic, but then again me and Umbridge shared the same hate for Harry Potter and that was the only thing i liked about her.

"Want to blow off the OWL's and go back to my dorm?" Draco said with a smirk.

"Seriously Dray, we need to study." I started calling him Dray, since he had a nickname for me.

"We can study later. Come on Flower." Draco begged.

"I hate you." I grabbed his face and we started to make out heavily.

He picked me up bridal style and he walked us to his dorm. Still making out, he locked his door and threw me on the bed.

He got on top and started to unbutton my shirt revealing my black bra. Then started to undo my tie.

As my hand was tangled in his hair i began to softly moan. Our tongues fought for dominance and his won.

"Fuck me Draco." I loudly whispered.

He pulled up my skirt and pulled down my soaking wet panties. He started to finger me and tease me.

I got fed up with it and pushed him off as he fell on the opposite side of the bed. He knew what i was doing and also pushed me away to the end of the bed.

"Be good for your daddy." He whispered as he started to choke me.

I looked up at him and i started to unbuckle his belt and fumble with it.

I finally had it off and i could see his dick begging to come out. I pulled his boxers down and started to give him a hand job and tease him like he did with me.

"Fuck you." He knew.

I gave him a look to go in and he did. I started to moan softly then loudly. he started to go faster and harder.

I was pushed up on his dick as he down pushing down on my pussy.

I threw my head back and started to moan louder.

I felt my legs began to go numb and then all of a sudden i heard something.

Shit class with over and everyone was headed back to there dorms.

'Alohomora'

Draco's door opened and there stood Theo and Blaise in shock.

Draco saw and quickly pulled the cover over us and pulled out.

"Did we interrupt something?" Theo started to giggle.

Blaise was laughing too.

This was embarrassing.

"I thought you guys were coming here to study?" Blaise said.

"Fuck off Zabini." Draco's face turned bright red.

"Why are you guys still here? Leave!!!" I yelled.

Draco and I started to laugh.

He got up and went to the bathroom and clean up. I put my close back on and when over to kiss his neck and left back to my dorm.

Avery and Pansy were there and i had a big smile on my face. Avery noticed.

"Ooo someones overly happy." Avery knew.

"Shut it" I went to the bathroom and hopped in the shower.

When i got out Avery was gone and Pansy had a book and a paper, I think she was studying.

I didn't say anything and i just went to sit on my bed and do the same.

"I'm not mad anymore you know." She said.

"About?" I knew what about.

"You and Malfoy." She admitted. "I don't care, I'm actually quite happy for the both of you."

I didn't believe her. "Why?"

"Why not? I mean i need to get over it. Obviously he'll never like me so i've learned to deal with it."

I was shocked but happy. I had one of my best friends back. I nodded my head and smiled and we continued to study in peace.

———
Hey y'all!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

🖤