E I G H T

———

We all went home for winter break. I was going to be staying at Draco's house because The dark lord Needed my parents to go on a mission.

Apparently my dad quit his job at the ministry. When he denied the Dark lords request his was tortured with the Cruciatus curse.

It's scary thinking about your parents are being tortured by him, but there alive. Thats what matters.

I was staying in a room across from Draco's. We both told each other who we got for Secret Santa. He got me. What a surprise.

Everything as good for me and Draco. I mean I honestly didn't know if i wanted him. We were just having sex. It meant nothing. The next morning I woke up quite early. Narcissa was making tea and i joined her.

I loved Narcissa.

She's nothing like her sister, Bellatrix. She scared the living shit out of me. She wasn't here though. Actually no one was here. Just Draco, Narcissa, Lucias and I.

Lucias as always in his study. Working. He and Draco weren't going to the Christmas party this year at the ministry. My Father didn't work there anymore so whats the point.

Draco came down stairs to see me and his mother having a morning tea.

"What are you to talking about?"

"Oh nothing, Just looking at young Draco Malfoy." I showed him a picture of him in a bathtub.

He snatched it out of my hand. "Why would you show her that?" His faced turned bright red.

"Oh come on dear. You look darling." Narcissa smiled.

He rolled his eyes and sat him self down next to me.

We all talked for a bit and laughed, making fun of young Draco. He was really adorable.

Later that day I was up in my supposed room and herd a knock.

"Come in." Avery finished her muggle book so she gave it to me during the winter. I promised i'd read it. It was quite interesting actually.

Draco walked in. "Hello Violet."

"Really? You're calling me Violet now?" I shut my book and put it down on the neatly made bed.

"Why not?" He closed the door behind him. "Or should we go by nick names?"

"No please anything but that." I hated nicknames.

"Vi?"

"Avery calls me that. If you're going to give me a nickname make it unique."

"Rubbish?" He smirked.

"You know what never mind no nickname." I grabbed my book and sat on the bed crossing my legs.

"Ok ok, uhhh..." He though for a second. "Flower? I mean theres flowers that are violet right?"

"No not flower."

"Flower it is." He came to sit beside me. "Whatcha reading Flower?"

"Dose that really need to be my nickname?"

"Yes, what are you reading?"

I rolled my eyes and opened it. "Beauty and the Beast. Avery's Muggle book.

"I thought you hated that rubbish?"

I went on to tell him i promised Avery i would and it's not that bad. "Read it to me."

I smirked and started reading the book. We both laid down and i flipped through the pages. I don't even think he he paying attention to what I was reading, all he could do as stare into my eyes.

I didn't say any thing. I didn't want this moment to end. I looked over to see if he was still wondering in my eyes.

We both looked at each other and staying for a second. His eyes were beautiful. Like a cloudy sky. Cloudy days are actually my favorite so i didn't mind. He lend in closer. We both went for a kiss.

We stayed there kissing for awhile. As it was about to get hot, "Kids!" It both startled us and we started laughing. We headed down stairs and i looked at the clock and realized it was already 6:00.

"Hello dears, Dinner is ready." Narcissa had made chicken with a side salad. One thing i've learn while staying at the Manor, Narcissa loves to cook.

We ate and talked for awhile. Lucius was in his study as always.

Draco seemed happy. It reminds me of first year when i met him.

FLASHBACK

"I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy."

"Nice to meet you Malfoy."

We headed to the dungeons to our common room, The head boy got up to the gargoyles.

"Pureblood." The boy said, the gargoyles let us through.

I got up to my dorm to see two girls.

'I'm Pansy Parkinson. Whats your name?"

"Violet Parker." I stuck my hand out for her to shake.

I saw another girl sitting on her bed reading a book. She had long blonde hair, she was beautiful.

"Hi, i'm Violet Parker." All she did was smile and look at me. Didn't say a word. "Don't you talk?"

"Sorry i'm Avery Miles." She seemed very shy. Why was she a Slytherin?

I headed to the common room to see Draco with two large boy's. He seemed very sweet. I knew we'd be best friends.

END OF FLASHBACK

We all ate and it was getting late Lucius just came out to get his food and go back to his study. Me and Draco headed back up stairs and heard Narcissa and Lucius fighting.

We got to my room. "Can i sleep in her tonight? I can never sleep when there fighting."

We wren't even dating but why not? I felt bad so i just said yes.

We didn't sleep closely to each other. I read a few more pages of the book and i was out like a light.

———
Hey y'all!

So yeah I think I'm gonna do a big time gap soon just because I have a big idea for what I want to happen!

🖤