T E N

We got back to school about a week ago from holiday. Nothing has changed, Draco and i have nothing. We're not together and iv'e made that pretty clear to him. We're just having sex.

I know that sounds bad but it really isn't. It's the please that comes with it. The pleasure.

Pansy is starting to notice iv'e been hanging out with him more. I don't really care about what she thinks though. She could suck my dick. I still love her though.

The school never found out who poisoned me and it seems like they gave up cause they need to focus on more important things like Mr. Potter. 

Me and Draco had a plan on how to catch Potters little army. We needed to get one of them to come to us. To snitch on them.

"Luna?" Draco suggested.

"No she wouldn't rat out Potter."

"Mudblood?"

"No, same thing."

"Then who?" Draco as getting fed up, but we needed to think smart.

"Cho?" I suggested. "She very globule and we could get it out of her."

"Sure" Draco said.

We knocked on Umbridge's office. She let us in and we told her our plan.

The next day was when we would do it.

I got up nice and early and showered. I was very existed to shut Potter down.

We got to DADA class after breakfast and Umbridge told Cho to stay after class. As well as Draco and I.

After class i headed straight up to Umbridge's office. As did Draco and Cho. Umbridge sat her down and asked if she knew anything about Potter having an army. Of course she said no at first.

Umbridge couldn't get anything out of her so i tried.

"Cho, If you tell us where Potters little army and hide out are and tell us how to get in we'll let you go and we'll say someone came to us anonymously." I started. "But if you don't and you refuse. I'll hex you off the astronomy tower, and don't think i won't." I shoved my wand against her throat.

"The room of requirement!" She let out.

"Ok, how to we get it." nudging my wand closer to her neck.

"A sterane spell. I think it's 'Bombarda Maxima'" she finished.

We waited till after school to bust them because thats when they meet.

I watched the clock all day with excitement waiting to bust Potter.

It was the end of the day and all Slytherin prefects were told what was going to happen. We all started walking down the halls to the room of requirement. I was ready. I saw Cho walking by knowing she was on her way to the meeting.

i grabbed her arm and said "Sorry, not sorry Cho."

Umbridge made a dent in the wall. We saw a Griffindor boy pop he head to it but Potter quickly moved him away and Umbridge released the spell, 'Bombarda Maxima'

They were all in shock. Draco pulled Cho's hand away from mine to show potter who ratted him out.

They all walked out in shame and i was thrilled. 

"Good while it lasted huh mudblood?" Granger walked passed me.

We let the rest go but took Potter to Dumbledore's office. Umbridge found a paper in the room that read 'Dumbledore's Army'

She of course assumed it was him and notified the minister.

Draco and I weren't in there when they went into Dumbledore's office but i assumed he'd be fired or sent to Azkaban.

We headed back to the common room and saw our friends sitting on the couches.

"Hey losers, we're have you been?" Theo said.

"I think I know." Pansy spoke up.

Me and Draco looked at each other confused.

"Sorry what?" I said.

"I think you know exactly what Violet." She go up and walked over.

"Sorry Pans I don't."

"So you haven't been fucking Draco?" She said clearly.

It got silent. I looked at Draco and he look mad.

I looked back at Pansy in pure discuses, obviously Draco didn't tell her and neither did I.

"And where did you hear this?" I crossed my arms

"No one needed to tell me. You've just been hanging out a lot more."

"That doesn't mean anything Pans. We're best friends and prefects." I started to walk away.

"Don't think I didn't know you fucked Draco that night."

"Pans what the hell are you talking about." Oh shit..

"The night you both left early from dinner, and we all stayed late. I saw Draco walk out of our dorm."

Shit..

"Pansy I can exp-"

"No", Pansy cut me off. "I don't care, fuck him all you want Violet. Just be honest next time."

She walked back up to the dorm. I felt bad. I didn't wanna stop her though cause I know I'd make things worse.

Draco just left. He went to his dorm without saying anything. He knows it's not my fault right? I don't even know.

It was just Avery, Theo and Blaise sitting on the couch. Avery doesn't take sides so I know I'll still have a friend.

Theo will take my side probably because he hates Pansy. Not really but he thinks she annoying. But I don't know about Blaise he's new.

I didn't even say anything I walked up to the boys dorm.

"Uhh Parker you shouldn't go in there." Theo shouted.

"Fuck off." I yelled back.

I knocked on the door and tried opening it but locked.

'Alohomora'

"The fuck?" Draco looked over from sitting on his bed.

I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say.

I just went over and sat with him.

"If your here for sex then leave." He mumbled.

I didn't want sex. I wanted comfort. Not really cause of Pansy but I just wanted it.

"I don't want sex." I started to get under the covers.

"What are you doing?"

I still didn't say anything. He soon got under the covers too and we were face to face.

"So?"

"Ok" I smiled, he did too.

I was dating Draco Malfoy.

———
Hey y'all!

How are you guys likingggg????

I have something planned and I'm very excited!

Also, thank you so much for over 100 reads!!! I'm so grateful.

🖤