F O U R T E E N

———

The night we left the table after The dark lords meeting, i was speechless.

I went up to my room and into the bathroom to take my makeup off.

What was our "task"?

I heard a knock, Draco. "You alright Flower?" He brushed my hair behind my ear, I loved it when he did that.

"As good as i may ever be again." I looked down walking to my bed. "We're going do be Deatheater's Dray." I looked back up into his beautiful gray eyes.

He walked over to me sitting, I looked back down but quickly he pushed my chin to make me look back up.

He grabbed me behind my ear rubbing my cheek with his thumb. "I'm scared Dray."

"Yeah, me too."

It was silent for a second, he went down for a kiss and the kiss turned into a make out.

"No" I looked up at him with an evil smirk.

His brows furrowed, "What do you mean 'no'?"

"You have to wait till your birthday Mr. Malfoy." My smirk grew bigger.

"Fine, Mrs. Malfoy." He began to smile.

It felt strange when he said that, not in a bad way but not in a good way.

"Oh, Mrs. Malfoy I see." i stood up. "I love it."

We kissed good night and headed to bed.

I woke up that next morning pretty early, I wanted to get ready for his birthday and get his gifts together.

I took a shower, hair, makeup, and picked out a black plain crop top with some black high waisted jeans.

No one was up yet but Narcissa making breakfast. I asked if she needed help but she said to go wake up Draco.

I skipped up stairs and knocked on his door.

I walked in to the cutest thing, Draco in a deep sleep.

"Wakey wakey" I got under the covers with him. "Happy birthday love."

With our opening his eyes he smiled. Literally the cutest thing ever.

"Thank you Flower"

I kissed him and got up. "Your mum said breakfast is ready."

"Wait come back." He lifted his arms and made a motion for me to come back.

It was so cute.

"Hush, get ready and be down by 9:00" I crossed my arms.

"Ughhh, yes ma'am" he rolled his eyes and started to get up.

I went down stairs to see Bellatrix sitting on the couch. Yes it was her nephews birthday but she was insane.

"Morning Bella." I walked into the kitchen.

"Mhm" she said. She looked fairly tired but I understood she probably did some Deatheater things last night.

Next thing I knew as I was talking to Narcissa, Draco starts walking down stairs.

"Happy Birthday to youuu," We all sang. "Happy birthday to youuu, happy birthday dear Draco! Happy birthday to you!"

It was all cheerful considering we just found out we're becoming Deatheaters soon.

"Happy Birthday dear." Narcissa gave Draco a kiss on the head and handed him his breakfast.

"Thank you Mother." He looked happy.

I had I smile on my face too. Not because I was happy, but because I saw he was happy.

After breakfast Draco and I took a walk around his courtyard. It was peaceful.

Me and him sat under a tree to watch the beautiful white peacocks walk around.

"Are you ready for one of your presents?" I ask very eagerly.

"One of them huh?" He said

"Oh hush, here." I handed him a box of sweet and in the middle there was a smaller box.

He opened it and showed his teeth.

"I love it!"

It was a silver band and the inside was black.

He gave me the biggest hug and showered me with kisses.

As I was giggling he let go and started to eat his chocolate frog.

We sat there for a little bit and watching the clouds move slowly. I didn't want it to end.

"This is probably one of the best birthdays ever" he said as he laid on my lap.

"Why's that?"

"Because it's with you." He looked up and smiled.

"Noo, come on there has to be another birthday you've liked."

"Nope, my father was always at work, and it was just my mum. Bella was in Azkaban and my other aunt-"

"I didn't know your father had a sister." I said shockingly.

"He doesn't. It's my mother's sister."

I never knew Narcissa had another sister.

"You don't have to talk about it Dray."

"Thank you." I could tell the topic didn't make him feel good so I changed it.

We were there for what it feels like hours.

Later we headed back into the manor and Narcissa made a small cake. Chocolate!

I wasn't to fond of cake so I just had some pickles.

It was getting late. But his birthday wasn't over yet.

Narcissa headed to bed. Bella had gone awhile ago and Lucius didn't come out all day. But I guess Draco was used to that.

I could tell he was getting tired but I couldn't let him sleep.

———

Hey y'all !!!

Yes yes I know! You all probably hate me right now because I posted so late and no smut.

Sorry! But don't worry there will be one tomorrow, you really think I'd leave you guys there?
Hope y'all enjoyed Draco's birthday!

🖤