T W E N T Y

I woke up at about 7:00, brushed my teeth, washed my face and got in the shower.

I let the steamy hot water run through my hair, on to my back.

I was still thinking about last night. I don't regret what I said.

I got out of the shower at 7:30 and dried off.

I put on a black high pencil skirt and a long sleeved shirt (for obvious reasons). It was now 8:00. I grabbed my bathroom stuff and put it in my trunk.

I asked the Malfoy house elves to bring my truck down.

I headed down and Narcissa was making breakfast.

"Hey Cissy."

"Hello dear, how did you sleep?" She asked.

I took a second. "Fine, me and Draco kinda got in a fight last night." I explained what happened to her as she listened carefully.

That's something I love about Narcissa, she listens and understands.

"Well when you both are on the train today, talk to him and how it made you feel." She explained.

"But he said there's nothing to talk about." I said.

"Then tell him you don't care. Say he has to listen if he cares about you and your feelings."

I felt better when she said that.

Draco headed down stairs silent.

"Good morning darling." She kissed his forehead and handed him his breakfast. "Ready for school?"

"No." He replied.

"Understood." She said giving me a smirk.

We finished breakfast, and headed out. We got to platform 9 3/4 at about, 10:30.

We hung out silent till we saw our friends.

"Hey listen, Dray-"

"VI!"

I turned behind me and saw my best friend.

"Avery!"

We ran into each other for a big hug. I missed her.

Pansy followed, then Theo, and Blaise.

I missed all of them.

We all talked to each other and about our summers. I tried asking everyone first before they could ask me.

"Dude why are you guys wearing long sleeves, it's hot." Theo pointed out.

"It's not that hot." I replied.

"Trains about to leave." Draco said.

I sighed with relief.

I tried to ignore the question Theo just asked. But he was right. It was hot.

We all got on the train and took our seats.

I saw Harry Potter get on. I gave him a 'don't mess with me' kinda stare. Him, Mudblood and  Weasel-B, sat on the other side of the bus from us.

It was a bit chilly on the train so I had an excuse for long sleeves.

"So how was America?" I asked Blaise.

"Brilliant, they do everything so differently. They even have there own Wizarding school there!" He spoke with excitement.

We all talked for a bit then I saw Potter again. Standing in the walk way.

Then everything went dark. Like a smoke bomb was put in the train.

We all stood up and tried to see what was going on. I felt Draco's hand grab mine.

I pulled out my wand and to see if I could catch who did it.

I looked where Potter was standing but he was gone.

"It was probably someone playing and joke with us, come on you guys we'll be at Hogwarts soon." Pansy spoke.

"Hogwarts, what a pathetic excuse for a school," Draco sat down. "I think I'd pitched myself of the astronomy tower if I have to continue for another two years."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Pansy questioned.

"Same." I spoke up. "I mean it's easy to say when you all ready know what you need for becoming what you want in life."

They all looked at me, but Draco.

"So what do you wanna be Parker?" Theo sat up.

"A deatheater of course."

They all looked at me like I was a killer, which made sense.

"I'm kidding! Oh my god, you guys really thought I'd be that careless?"

"Yes." Avery said.

They all started talking to each other. Draco look pissed at what I just said.

I heard shuffling above me. I looked up and saw a bag move, I looked around to see if anyone was doing anything to it.

I elbowed Draco. "What?" He still looked mad.

I pointed up to the bag that was shuffling around and he did the same as me.

I told Draco I kept seeing Potter giving me weird looks.

When we arrived we told our friends we needed to check on something.

When they all left, me and Draco were still sitting down.

Can't wait to break his face.

———
Hey y'all!

I know, I'm terrible!

Hope you enjoyed!!

🖤