F O U R

———

As i fluttered my eyes open it's sorta blurry, i'm in the hospital wing. I look to my right, nothing. I look to my left, Draco. He's sitting reading a book, i couldn't tell what book.

"Malfoy?" I muttered.

"Hey, you're up." he said with a smile. i haven't seen that in awhile.

"how long have i been out?"

"About a month."

"A MONTH?"

"Kidding!!" he put his hand on my leg. He hate physical touch though. "only a week, you haven't missed much."

I had a sigh of relief.

"Ahh, Miss. Parker you're up!" Madam Pomfrey walked up to us. "How do you feel dear?"

I liked Madam Pomfrey, she was strict but very nice. She's the one staff member i actually like besides Professor Snape. She'd aways give me a lolly pop in third year because id pass the Hospital wing to get to Charms.

"A bit alright, my eye sights a little blurry." i muttered.

"Well that will happen." She crossed her arms. "Violet, you were poisoned."

My eyes widened and i sat up. I looked at Draco and he was looking at me in shock, apparently he didn't know. My mind went to what i last drank, ate, saw, talked too, etc. I couldn't think of anyone who would do this to me.

"By who?" Draco looked very upset. But why did he care so much? ew.

"We don't know Mr. Malfoy, but when we do we'll be sure to expel them right away." she walked away and told me to get some rest.

I asked when i could get out and she said in about three days. i didn't really care, i'll get to stay here doing nothing and eat lolly pops.

Draco went to go get the others. My mind was still wondering about who poisoned me. i wish i knew so i could go hex them and make them sorry.

Draco came back with our group, Avery, Pansy, and Theo. They all looked really happy. They all gave me a hug and asked how i was. Even though Pansy was mad at me, i knew she still cared.

"So what happened? Did you eat something bad or what?" Avery sighed and sat on the end of my bed.

"I was poisoned."

They all looked shocked. I knew it couldn't be one of them because they all looked pretty genuine. This was going to be tough.

"By who?!" Pansy crossed her arms.

i shrugged my shoulders and nodded my head.

"That ridiculous!" Avery looked pretty mad. "I mean who would have a reason to do that to you?"

"I keep asking myself the same question."

We all chatted a bit about school and who might have done this to me. Honestly i was ready to take a nap.

I was so tired and Avery was trying to keep me up on gossip. She always knew what was going on and She mentioned something about Potter.

"Wait back up, what did you say about Potter?" i wasn't really paying attention.

"Yeah he's apparently creating this army, teaching kids spells and no teacher knows."

"Oh my God," i looked up at Draco who was talking to Pansy. "Malfoy! Come here."

"What?"

"Apparently Potter is creating his own army and teaching kids spells behind Umbridge's back." This was perfect, we were going to get Potter and ruin his life.

"Thats great! I always knew he'd be dumb enough to do something like this." He looked so exited but like in a dark way, almost evil.

It was kinda cute... wait what the hell am i saying?!

An hour latter it started to get dark and Madam Pomfrey excused everyone from the hospital wing back to the common room. They all headed back and i got all comfy and started to fall asleep.

A few minutes later Madam Pomfrey left and i was the only one in the wing. It was kinda cold, dark. Just how i liked it.

I heard the door open, but i just assumed it was Madam Pomfrey. I heard foot steps, they kept getting closer and closer, so close i could hear them breath. i didn't have my wand with me to i couldn't defend myself so i just pretended to be asleep.

I felt a hand touch my waste. "Violet? Are you awake." a familiar voice whispered.

I didn't wanna move, almost so hard i didn't want to breath. "Sweet Dreams." I felt the hand leave me waste and felt a gentle kiss on my head. i didn't know what to do so i laid there for awhile waiting for the person to leave.

The door closed and i sat up quickly. I looked around, in front of me and to my right, but when i looked to my left i noticed the chair Draco was sitting in earlier.

I saw an object, i couldn't quite make out what it was. i reached for it.

A flower, well not just any flower and rose. A violet rose.

———
Hi everyone!

I hope ya'll are liking it so far.
Who do you think came into the room where Violet was?

Wait for the next chapter to find out!

🖤