T H R E E

———

A couple days later Umbridge had us doing some assessments as prefects to get I higher grade I guess. We were like her class pets. She wanted us to find info on Potter and his friends. Apparently he used a quill that Umbridge gave him to hurt himself. and let me tell you that shit hurts.

i got in trouble yesterday for talking back to her. I got detention and I had to wright lines with her quill. i had to write "I must not talk back" when i started to wright the words I wrote appeared on my hand very painfully. I never wanna go through that again.

we soon headed out of class. All of us walked back to the common room. this time, Draco sat next to me. it was kinda odd, he always takes the armchair. i put my leg over Avery who was on my right side.

"Still reading that muggle book?" i looked at her

"Yes actually, a girl named Bell falls in love with a beast. you should try reading it when i'm done."

"Yeah never, would you read a muggle book Draco?" i nudged his arm.

"Uhh i don't know maybe. It depends."

"Ugh your boring. Who wants to play Truth or Dare?" i said

I went first and asked Pansy. "Truth"

"Dude you always choose truth." Theo pointed out

We all Agreed, "Fine dare." Pansy was as pail as snow.

"I dare you to, make out with Theo." i gave her a smirk and and raised one eyebrow.

She hated my guts. i loved it. Theo turned to her and grabbed her neck and started kissing her. We could all see his tongue in her mouth it was so decussating. She made the most nasty face and faked gagged when he stopped. "Well that sucked" We all started laughing. "Ok Parker your turn."

'Shit'

I felt like if i didn't say dare they'd call me a pussy. "Dare"

"WAIT! Pans let me give it to her." Avery shouted.

'shit shit shit'

"I dare you to make out with Malfoy."

'fuck..'

Thats the last thing i wanted. to make out with Draco Malfoy? really? We stared at each other for a sec and started to lean in. it all of a sudden the room got hot. Pansy's face was beat red. we started to kiss. his lips on mine. 'wow'  he's a really good kisser.

I pushed him away by his chest and pushed Avery.

"Keep going!!" Theo shouted. I through my cup of water at him. "Oh you're dead" He ran up and grabbed me by the waste and picked me up and slammed me back on the couch. Draco just got up and left we didn't know where he went.

He couldn't have been jealous. He was acting weird all year. The only thing he ever talked about was stupid Potter. i was tired of it, he did kiss very good though.

We all headed to dinner and saw Draco he was sitting alone yet not eating. Pansy sat next to him and started rubbing his back. he shrugged his shoulder for her to stop. the rest of us sat in front of them. "Sup Ferret Boy," Theo said as he sat down. "left in a bit of a hurry after you snogged Parker."

"I just got hungry, so what?"

"There's no food in front of you dumbass."

We all talked for a bit and laughed finally it was time to go back to our dorms. For some reason i couldn't stop thinking about Draco's kiss. It felt sorta comforting, like i was safe from any harm. But who am i kidding there's no way he felt anything.

Avery, Pansy and I all headed up to our dorms and Pansy didn't look right. "Soooo Violet!" Avery jumped on my bed as i was putting my hair up in a bun. "how was the kiss?" Pansy slammed the door shut. I knew that hurt her, but honestly she needs to get over it because if she Her and Draco ever had a chance they'd be together already.

"Uhh, you know. Nothing special, it was just a kiss. It didn't mean anything." I tried to speak loud enough so Pansy could hear me. She always thought i had a thing for Draco. i mean we're best friends, besides there's no way id fall in love with him.

Avery rolled her eyes and leaped up and went to go read her muggle book. i walked over to the bathroom door and knocked three times. i had to take a shower i felt discussing. "Pans open the damn door." i heard the shower start. 'really?' 

whatever i'll just wake up early. i closed my eyes and i was out like a light.

———

i woke up with the biggest headache, maybe even a migraine. I could barley open my eyes. felt so sick, something i ate? maybe.

Avery tried to get me out of bed. She could tell i was feeling like shit.

Her and Pansy left for breakfast and i just laid in bed. I couldn't get myself up. I laid there for awhile trying to open my eyes all the way. finally i got sat up and went to take a shower. it was hot a steamy.

i got out and brushed my hair. i felt so weak and couldn't stop shaking. i thought about going to the hospital wing and but i didn't feel like walking all the way over there.

i walked down to the great hall to see my friends finishing up eating. i looked a mess. i kept tripping then all of a sudden, darkness filled my eyes and i couldn't see anything. my legs felt numb and suddenly i couldn't walk i collapsed.

———————
Thank you guys so much for reading I really appreciate it! I'll try to more parts up sooner!

What do you guys think happened? Did someone poison Violet? Is she ok?

Next part will be up soon!

🖤