E I G H T E E N

It's been a few months and tomorrow we leave for Hogwarts. I still can't believe we're deatheaters.

I've been avoiding the tattoo on my arm and trying to look past it.

Me, Narcissa, and Bella are going to Snapes tonight. Narcissa told me it was for Draco and I.

Lucius got sent to Azkaban about a month ago, Draco hasn't been the same since that night we got our dark marks.

Everything just seems darker, grayish, sadder.

We're suppose to go look and the vanishing cabinet tonight.

I just hope Voldemort isn't there, I can't stand to look at his cold face anymore.

Narcissa led us to where Snape was staying.

"Cissy, you can't do this, he can't be trusted!" Bella whispered loudly.

We knocked on the door. Worm-tail answered.

He was so annoying, so skittish.

He let us in, Snape was sitting on a large arm chair reading the daily profit.

"Run along worm-tail." Snape said as he slammed the door on him.

Narcissa and I sat down while Bella wondered around.

"I know I wound not to be here, the dark lord himself forbade me to speak of this." She continued.

"If the dark lord has forbidden you are not to speak, put it down Bella church e mustn't touch what isn't ours." Snape spoke as Bella put down the object. "As it so happens I'm aware of your situation-"

"You?" Bella spoke up, "the dark lord told you?"

"Your sister doubts me" Snape replied. "Understandable, over the years I've played my part well, so well I've fooled one of the greatest wizards of all time."

Bella snorted, I smirked a bit.

"Dumbledore is a great wizard only a fool would question it." Snape says back.

"Whatever" I reapplied. I looked up at Narcissa as she looked at Snape.

"I don't doubt you Severus." Narcissa spoke.

"You should be honored Cissy, as should Draco and Violet." Bella snapped.

I rolled my eyes, this wasn't our decision we were chosen.

"There just children." Narcissa said with sorrow.

"I can't change the dark lords mind, but it might be possible for me to help Draco and Violet."

I stayed silent.

"Severus-" Narcissa started.

"Swear to it" Bella spoke.

I glanced at Snape giving him a sorry look.

"Make the unbreakable vow" She continued

I didn't want him to do this. Yes for Draco, but me? I don't deserve it.

"It's just empty words." Bella said. She could be right though he could be saying it just because. "He'll give it his best effort, when it matters most. He'll just slither back into his home."

She was right. I stood up. "Do it." I said with no hesitation. "Coward."

"Take put your wand." Snape spoke.

Both me and Bella gasped.

Snape and Narcissa latched on to each other's arms and Bella began the spell.

"Will you Severus Snape, watch over Draco Malfoy and Violet Parker, as they attempt to fulfill the dark lords wishes?" She began.

"I will." He spoke.

"And will you, do the best of your ability protect them from harm?" She continued.

"I will" He said once again.

"And if they should fail-"

"We won't!" I spoke firmly.

"Hush!" She snapped at me. "And if they shall fail, will you yourself carry out the deed the dark lord has ordered Draco Malfoy and Violet Parker?" She ended.

"I will" he said looking regretful.

I was in shock.

The vow ended and I stood up, he was doomed.

We left and headed back to the manor I stayed quiet the whole time as Bella danced her way back.

———
Hey y'all!

I knowwww I'm such a bad writer and I haven't posted anything! 

I'll try harder I promise!

🖤