E L E V E N

———

I know im being kind of a twat dating Draco after pansy just found out we've been fucking and she's had a crush on him since first year but, she needs to get over it. He doesn't like her and she knows that.

But to insure it doesn't get to her we've decided to keep it a secret from everyone. Draco wanted to tell everybody but i don't want my friendship with Pansy to get even more destroyed.

It's been almost a week and it's been going really well. obviously a lot of sex, but a lot of just talking and doing cringey couple shit.

We would wait till everyone fell asleep and sneak out to go to the Astronomy tower and watch the stars.

I loved every second of it.

He was sweet, and he knew how to treat me.

When people would go to Hogsmeade, we'd stay behind and do what ever we want.

When the group asked us why we stayed behind we said it was prefect stuff. I don't think they believed it but it was the best we got.

We didn't wanna tell our parents either because it was to risky.

About a month passed by and Draco and I decided to go to hogsmeade. Pansy still wasn't talking to me.

Before we left Draco pulled me away.

"What?"

"We have to tell them." Draco looked genuine.

"No, why?" I didn't wanna tell anybody.

"Because I wanna be able to kiss you in public and buy you things and show you off to everybody." Draco started. "I don't care what Pansy thinks. She should know by now that she'll never be with me."

I could see the hurt in his face. But i was still to scared.

"I'll think about it." I walked away.

We got on the carriages with the rest of his friends and was on the way to Hogsmeade.

It was very awkward at first, but Theo broke the ice like he always does in these situations.

"Soo, hows everyones day?" He said cheerfully.

"Pretty shit to be honest." Pansy mumbled.

"Really Parkinson?" I spoke up. "Do you have to be that fucking petty?"

Her face turned red.

"Say something now." The anger in my face showed. "He's never gonna be with you Pansy so get over it." Someone had to say it.

Everyone stayed silent the entire rest of the way there.

When we all got off, I already knew Pansy was gonna talk shit to Avery because she knows Avery doesn't care about drama.

I walked off with the boys and had Draco by my side.

We all were talking and laughing.

We went to Honey-dukes and bought some sweets. I got some sweet pickles obviously, Blaise and Theo got some chocolate frogs and Draco got caramel green apples.

We all went to go sit out side and talk for a bit.

Avery came back with no Pansy.

"Wheres Parkinson?" Blaise said.

"Crying in the bathroom." Avery looked annoyed. "I tried to calm her down but she can't get over you." She nodded to Draco. "She thinks you guys are dating."

I looked at Draco and gave him a look to not say anything.

"Maybe cause we are."

Fucking git.

"Wait you and Parker are dating?" Theo let out a shocked reaction.

He knew i didn't like what he just did.

"Wait really?" Avery also looked shocked. "You have to tell Pans."

"No fucking way, then she'll never get over him."

"It's worth a shot Vi."

I rolled my eyes and saw Pansy coming back with puffy eyes. You could tell she cried hard.

Avery gave me a look saying to tell her.

I didn't want too but i had to. I got up and walked to her, "Listen Pans, you know i love you and i never wanna hurt you on purpose. But me and Draco are dating."

I saw the numbness in her eyes. It's like she knew i'd say that.

"But i swear i never wanted to hurt you."

She didn't wanna say anything because she knew she'd start crying again.

"You don't have to say anything just know I'm not doing this because i wanna see you hurt. Thats the last thing i want."

It was silent for a second but it felt like five minutes.

She just nodded her head and walked away. Avery followed but looked back to me and mouthed 'It's gonna be ok'.

I took her word for it and sat back down with the boys.

"Hey congrats guys." Blaise patted Draco's back.

"Thanks mate." Draco looked happy.

I didn't want Pansy to ruin my day so i just let it go and tried to enjoy Hogsmeade.

———
Hey y'all!
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

I'm going to try to post even more because I'm going to be out of school soon so yeah!
Have a lovely day!

🖤