S I X T E E N

It's been a week since Draco's birthday and todays the day we become deatheaters.

I don't think I'm ready, but I have no choice right?

Narcissa made breakfast as always. Ever since I've been here I've never heard her ask help for cooking. Well at lest from the elves.

I made my way down stairs to see Draco already there.

He looked depressed. I don't blame him.

We all talked for a bit and Draco headed up stairs to get ready. I stayed and drank some tea with Narcissa.

"So how long?" She said with a smirk.

"I'm sorry?" I was confused.

"How long have you and my son been dating?"

Shit, my worst fear has came true. I was frozen.

"Oh come now dear, I'm not mad. I'm actually quite happy" she took a sip of her lavender tea. "Ever since he got back from Hogwarts he looks happy! The most happy I've seen in a long time."

A smile grew on my face, "maybe about 6 months giver take."

"Wonderful, don't worry if you don't want me to mention it to Draco or anyone else I won't"

"Wait how did you find out." Please tell me she didn't hear us on his birthday.

"Well the day after his birthday I came to tell you breakfast was ready. You weren't there so I went to ask Draco if he knew where you were." She continued, "But when I walked in I could see the both of you snuggled up in his covers."

The smile grew bigger on my face.

"I left you too alone because, you both just looked so peaceful."

I knew today wasn't the best of days but this did make it better knowing Narcissa was happy about me and Draco's relationship.

Yes I was happy but still scared of what was to come tonight.

I went up to Draco's room. "Knock knock"

No response.

"Hello?" I opened his door to see him sitting on his bed with his head in his hands. "Hey what's wrong?" I sat next to him and put my arm around him.

"Let's run away." He let out.

"What?" I looked at him in shock.

"Think about it," he looked at me. " we can leave before tonight and go live in the middle of nowhere with no worries."

"Dray, our family, school, friends."

"Just a thought."  He kissed my cheek. "I wanna show you something."

He took me down stairs and took me to a room with big doors and silver handles. He told me to close my eyes.

I was hesitant at first but I trust him.

He opened the doors with my eyes still closed, and guided me to what felt like the middle of the room.

"Ok, open."

I opened my eyes and there stood before me the biggest library I've ever seen.

Books everywhere. Shelf's so high it felt like a never ending stretch.

I looked at Draco and he looked happy but it was because I was happy.

It felt like the seen right out of the muggle book I read, 'Beauty and the Beast'.

I was smiling so hard it hurt. "It's beautiful"

I gave him a big hug and already started looking around at the books.

"I knew you'd love it." He sat in a big velvet arm chair.

I grabbed a book that said, 'The Tales of Beedle the Bard'.

"Mother read it to me all the time." He pointed out.

I sat on his lap, "Me too"

"Read to me Flower." He grabbed my waist.

I started reading, I don't even think he was paying attention because I knew he was just starting into my eyes.

Not even noticing hours passed by. I finished the book and looked at the old grandfather clock and saw the time. 6:54

"Dray, what time does the meeting start?" Tapping his shoulder.

"7:00, why?"

"And is that clock right?"

"Shit". We both got up and ran out.

I went to the bathroom to check my appearance. I then ran to the kitchen to see deatheaters flooding in.

This was it, Draco and I are becoming one of them.

———
Hey y'all!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

🖤