T W E N T Y T W O

I woke up that next morning pretty early.

Apparently so did Draco because when I woke up he was in the shower. I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Morning flower." He said as he heard me come in.

"Morning Dray." I smiled and looked into the shower with him not noticing. "So that's what it looks like soft!"

He quickly looked back scared, "What the fuck babe?"

"What? It's cute!" I went to the sink and started to get ready.

When we were done we headed to the door to go to the great hall.

At the door was standing Snape with our classes.

We both had the same classes. Which was a relief because I could see him all day.

We headed to the great hall and saw our friends.

"Hey love birds!" Theo shouted.

"Where were you two last night?" Avery spoke.

"I'll tell you." Pansy looked at both of us in anger. "There both prefects now. They get there own room."

"Wait seriously!?" Theo spoke.

"Listen Pansy I'm sorry, we didn't know we were gonna be prefects, it was a surprise to us." I said genuinely.

"You had a choice!"

We didn't. All prefects get a choice to become one. As for me and Draco, we didn't. But we couldn't tell her because it would be to suspicious.

She walked to the other side of the table to sit with the Greengrass sisters. I didn't like them for some reason. They didn't sit well with me.

But Pansy knew Delphine since first year, and Astoria since she came to Hogwarts. She's a fourth year.

"It's alright with me mate, I could care less." Blaise told Draco.

"Thanks mate" Draco said.

We all finished breakfast, We all had potions class first together. It was gonna be weird not having Snape as our Potions teacher anymore.

We headed there and Professor Slughorn started the lesson immediately. There was a table of potions.

One did look very familiar Felix Felicis, also known as Liquid Luck.

We all gathered around them, grabbed our books and Slughorn started talking about the potions.

A few minutes later Scar face and Weasle-Bee came in.

Everyone started staring at them.

Slughorn questioned who Potters friend was.

"Ron Weasley sir."

They both grabbed books out of the cabinet.

And Slughorn talked about the next potion, "Amortentia" Mudblood announced. "The most powerful love potion in the world."

I rolled my eyes and she kept speaking.

"For example, I smell freshly mown grass, new parchment, spearmint toothpaste.." some of us laughed a bit because we all know that's how Ron smells.

"Ah let's have someone else smell, Miss Parker!" Said Slughorn

I walked up to the beautiful pink brewed potion, and started to smell it.

I smelled, mint, freshly washed hair, and green apples. And that's exactly what I said, only no one laughed because everyone already knew my and him were dating.

I looked back as he was looking down blushing a little bit.

I walked back to where I was standing.

"Sir you haven't told us what was in that one." Katie Bell spoke.

"Ahh-"

"Felix Felicis." I cut off Slughorn.

"Very good Miss Parker, but most commonly known as-"

"Liquid luck." He was cut off again. "Sorry professor, my mother made it a lot."

"I see," he continued.

We all started to make a complicated potion for the Liquid luck.

It was a bit of work but Scar face in the end got it.

Me and Draco decided to skip the rest of the day to try to find the cabinet.

———

Hey y'all!!

I know this chapter was short but I needed to put something out

🖤