T W O

———

I woke up to Pansy's alarm. I guess she was to tired to wake up because she wouldn't turn it off. I got out of bed and walk to her alarm clock to turn it off. Avery looked over, she looked at her clock and realized it was already 9:00. "SHIT!!" she jumped out of bed and started to brush her teeth.

We all got done and walked out of our dorm. I was wearing my uniform and robes, i curled my long brunet hair, put mascara on with some pink glossy lip gloss and a peachy blush. Me and Draco had our first class together.

"Where have you been Parker?" I sat down in class. It was DADA, of course my first class is the worst, at lest ill get it over with.

"Woke up late" I pulled out a quill.

Two girls from Griffindor had made a paper bird and put a spell on it to fly. As it was flying some person had disintegrated it. We looked back and saw it was Umbridge. Me and Draco were prefects this year so we kinda have to be on all the teachers sides. it was hard because Umbridge was such a twat. It's like she hated everybody.

She started class and already started talking about the O.W.L.S test. No one was exited for it. And it was only the beginning of there year. Of course Potter had to say something smart. It was better for him to just stay quite.

"Students will rase there hand if they wish to speak!" Umbridge said. Apparently we weren't gonna be defending our selfs with out magic.

"And who would ever want to harm a student such as you're self?"

"Oh i don't know, maybe Lord Voldemort." Harry was being sarcastic, but how dare he speak the dark lords name. He should be scared. Everyone was silent for a moment. Umbridge gave Harry detention and class was dismissed. Me and Draco wanted to skip and just hang out in the common room. Care of magical creatures was pretty stupid.

He had been acting fairly strange lately. We both got to the common room and sat down on the couch. I took my robe of and lade it down on the arm rest. As Draco sat him self down in a chair sitting beside the fire.

"Are you ok Malfoy? You seem off"

"I'm fine Parker, just leave me alone." He was playing with his silver rings. "I didn't even know my Father was a death eater. I looked at him in shock because neither did I, I just went with it.

"Yeah same with my parents." I was fiddling with my necklace with an emerald stone. Draco had got it for me on my birthday last year. "It's been hard on my Father since he works at the ministry"

We talked for a bit and realized it was almost time for our next class. I had charms and he had potions.

———

A few hours later it was dinner, our whole friend group sat together. Draco was acting rather odd tho, it felt like he had been distant with me. He was giving me a glare, it was bad but I couldn't tell.

We had talked about our crushes and who we liked through the years. Pansy stayed kinda quiet tho, she had liked Draco since first year. She wasn't slick about it though we all knew.

"So Draco, who was your first crush?" Theo nudged him in the arm.

"Uh- maybe, I don't know really. I've never really l-liked anyone" He kept stuttering and looking at me and looking back down. I acted like I didn't notice but of course I did.

"Come on! That's a lie, you had to have like one person through out all your years here." Theo wouldn't give it up.

"Fine uhhh," he looked around for a sec seeing if he could see someone. "Luna Lovegood?"

"That Loony girl?" Theo looked over his shoulder. "I guess she's cute."

Luna and I are friends. We met in the library cus we have potions together. She helped me with home work. "Why do you guys call her that? It's a bit rude no?"

"Cus she fucking weird Parker." Avery said.

"Fuck off Miles." We all talked for a bit and realized it was getting late so we all headed back to the common room. Avery and I sat next to each other. Pansy sat in an armchair with a fuzzy black blanket. Theo sat next to Avery on the left and Draco sat in an armchair in front of Pansy.

"Pansy. We never got to you." I smiled at her.

"What do you mean?"

"Who do you like? I mean who have you ever had a crush on?" I gave her a wink and nod my head At Draco.

"Uhh- I mean, I-I don't know." She kept stuttering.

"Bullshit" Theo said "Parkinson come on" we all messed with her cus we all knew she's had a crush on Draco since first year.

We all tested her for a bit and we all said good night, we told the boys good night and headed to our dormitories.

"Pans you should have said Malfoy." Avery teased her. "We all know, and I think he even knows."

"Whatever, I don't know. I just don't think he likes me back." Pansy started to brush her teeth.

"I mean he asked you to the ball last year." It didn't mean anything tho.  No other girl wanted to go out with him because Professor moody turned him into a ferret last year. 

We all fell asleep and God know what will happen tomorrow.