T W E N T Y O N E

⚠️Smut warning⚠️

As soon as everyone got off the train, Draco got up and closed the windows. I was still sitting there.

"Didn't mummy ever tell you it was rude to eavesdrop Potter?" Draco began. "Petrificus Totalus."

A thump hit the floor, me and Draco walked over the covered body and lifted the invisibility cloak.

We saw Potter laying in a daze.

"Oh yeah," I said. "She was dead before you could wipe the drool off your chin." I lifted my foot and stomped on his nose causing it to break.

Draco grabbed the cloak, "as for my father, enjoy your ride back to London." He draped over Harry's body, grabbed my hand and we walked off the train.

Me and Draco got in the last carriage and made our way to the castle.

"Dray.." I spoke up.

"It's alright." He said calmly. " I know how you feel. I'm sorry I lashed out on you like that. It was wrong."

He seemed genuine.

"Good." I didn't want him to win and say I forgive him but I did.

We got to the castle, and we're stopped by nasty Filch. He was checking bags. At lest there was nothing in there am that seemed suspicious.

He grabbed hold of Lucius's wand.

Of course Filch question why he had a cane.

"It's not a cane it's a walking stick." He said. I calmed him down by rubbing his back.

Snape stepped in, "I can vouch for Mr. Malfoy."

I looked over at the gates and saw Scar face standing with Loony Lovegood. "Nice face Potter." I yelled out.

Snape led us into the castle.

"Draco and Violet.." Ge began. "You too will be sharing a room."

"Sorry.. what?" I said very confused. "Won't people think it's suspicious?"

"No, because you're both prefects this year and  head boy and girl." He told us.

"Wasn't Blaise and Pansy supposed to be head girl and boy?" Asked Draco.

"Stop asking questions you two and go to the great hall."

We found our selves in the dinning hall as Dumbledore was about to speak. We saw Snape sit down and saw a new teacher. He looked odd.

Dumbledore announced he was our new poisons teacher. And that Snape would take the position as DADA teacher. No surprise. It was bound to happen. Me and Draco stayed silent the whole time through announcements.

I heard him say something about Tom Riddle. Who was Voldemort. Everyone was shocked but it wasn't anything special. I just wanted everything to be over with.

As soon as it was over Draco and I headed over to the Slytherin head boy and girl room. It was big.

It looked a lot like the common room but there was a kitchen, and two bed rooms. Obviously we would be using one more than the other.

It was silent.

We both sat on the couch looking at the burning fire.

I looked into his beautiful eyes, I got lost for a second then they started to stare back.

I leaned in for a simple kiss. That simple kiss turned into a very passionate kiss. He grabbed my cheek and my waist.

I pulled away. And grabbed his arm. I pulled him to the biggest bedroom.

I closed the door even though it was not necessary.

I wanted to be in control, pushed him on the bed and got on top. I soon regretted it, he grabbed my waist, picked me up and dropped me in the bed.

"Not this time baby girl."

He ripped my panties off and started to finger me.

I started to moan a little bit.

"That's right, moan for your daddy."

He quickly went in with two fingers as I was already dripping on the bed.

I moaned so loud forgetting the common room was right next to us. He covered my mouth and pulled his rock hard dick out.

I looked into his face and saw how hot he was. I pulled him into a kiss with tough and bit his lip hard. I punched him back and let him do what he wanted.

He inserted his dick into me hard. Not fast. And only went hard.

My hips leaned into it and felt his dick twitch.

He pulled out and came on my inner thighs.

He fell on the bed. I looked up at him and we both smiled.

I got up and struggled because my legs felt numb.

"Alright there?" He mocked me.

"Shut up"

He laughed and watched me struggle.

Went I got back to the bed I lade down on his chest as he was reading a book.

I fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat.

———
Hey y'all.

How did y'all like it!?

🖤