Epilogue

You and me?

It's a forever kind of thing.

Ava Morris

"Honey, don't wander around. Stay with Bryan," I say looking at Ivy.

"Okay, but Bryan isn't here. He went surfing with Uncle Celeb." 

"We want to play with water," Taylor said. When Brad and Noah asked if they wanted to get into the water. They immediately rushed to the sand. They planned to build a big fortress. Now they lost their interest as the fortress kept falling down. My gaze goes to Colin and Kevin, who are watching the waves.

"Colin!" I yell. They turn their heads and are immediately running towards me.

"Do you want something, Ava? Aren't you feeling good?" Colin asks in worry. I chuckled shaking my head.

"No darling, thank you for asking. I'm good but please do me a favour. The girls want to play in the water. Why don't you two take care of them? Others are busy."

"Sure, if you want something just call us," Kevin said holding Ivy's hand. The boys take the girls to the water while I watch them. They have grown up and it still feels surreal. I hissed when I felt the baby kick.

I exhale rubbing my heavy stomach searching for my husband. A smile breaks on my face when I see him playing with our baby Blair.

I laugh as she pulls Brad's face before kissing his nose. Brad blows the raspberries making her laugh.

"Here drink this," Tom said handing me the juice he made at home.

"Thank you, Tom," I say taking the glass. He sits beside me and goes through the bag. He pulls out the novel that he had been reading. It is a romance book. I wonder who made him read it. Or who gifted it? When I asked him about it, he blushed and shrugged his shoulders saying he wanted to give it a try.

"Where are Noah and Robert?" I ask him.

"They are with the boys, there." I lean against the bench looking at all of them. I can't believe how much they have grown up in a span of five years.

Noah, Robert and Tom turned 21 this year. Tom went to Harvard. On the day of the acceptance letter, Brad couldn't contain his happiness watching Tom. Brad threw a private party to celebrate Tom's admission to Harvard.

Tom spent most of his holidays and leisure hours preparing for his exams. When he was a junior, Brad took him to a seminar and Tom was inspired by the Harvard Alumni. On that day, he made it his dream to study at Harvard.

Noah and Robert ended up at Eastman School of Music. Vincent suggested that it would be better if they went to Music school and brush up their skills. Noah and Robert were thrilled when they got into Eastman.

They have done some projects together and uploaded their music on YouTube. Their channel has around 106k subscribers. 

Robert wants to be a songwriter and composer while Noah wants to become a singer and a guitarist. They balance each other well and we are proud of their work.

Zac, Samuel and Leonard turned twenty this year. The three got into Alabama College. Their solo aim is to get recruited by the NFL. They have been constantly on top, working hard and missing out on the holidays because of the training. 

Paul, Ashton, Bryan, Denzal, Aaron turned 19. Paul and Ashton are going to the same college while Bryan and Denzal joined the art college.

Aaron, Kevin and Colin turned 17. They are in senior high. Chris and Eric turned 15. They are in tenth grade. Scan and Colton turned 14. They are in ninth grade. Taylor, Elsa and Ivy turned nine.