Chapter 1

Hi everybody! I hope you are going to enjoy this book. It's a lot of drama, heartbreak, flirting, smut but of course also love. I hope you enjoy it! xoxo S

Never in a million years Harry would have thought to be in this position. He would have never imagined participating to a dating show.

He remembers sitting on the couch together with..., doesn't really matter, and watch those shows just to laugh with the people that are participating, telling how desperate they are. They used to make fun of them, comment on every single thing they do, while eating greasy food.

And now he is here himself. Harry is the one that arrived first on the beach and he is waiting for 5 others to arrive. He knows they are famous, and interested in more than only the opposite sex, but he has no clue who could possibly join him. Harry has been openly bisexual now for a year and in his head he is making a list of more celebrities who did so.

Demi Lovato?

Miley Cyrus?

That singer from Greenday?

Would Ian Somerhalder be bisexual? Ugh, please.

He is really excited about this adventure. He just went through a public break up, only like a month ago, and now he is here already. Right after the producers of MTV called him to ask about this show.

Harry thinks it will be a good thing. He has had a hard break up in his life that still hurts. Maybe here he can find a nice girl or boy with his own lifestyle that can fix him. That would be really nice, and if not he had at least a nice holiday.

"Hi, there!"

Harry turns around and smiles when he sees a boy who is quite attractive.

"Hey!" Harry waves. "I'm Harry!"

"Keiynan, but please just call me Kei." He smiles

And Harry thinks that the boy is really looking good. It's not the type of boy he usually goes for. He doesn't even look a bit like his ex, but maybe that is what Harry needs, someone completely different from his ex.

 He doesn't even look a bit like his ex, but maybe that is what Harry needs, someone completely different from his ex

The boys talk a bit and it doesn't take long before the others arrive.

There is Bill, some German singer from a band called Tokio Hotel. Harry remembers him vaguely from when Gemma used to be a huge fan of the band back in like 2010. Apparently it's quiet around them now, but they are going to bring out new music.

Probably the reason why the lad is participating now, free promotion.

Harry doesn't know why but he doesn't particular likes the guy. He doesn't mind him though, and he is not ugly. Harry would shag him, but nothing serious. He already has a headache from listening to him now.

 He already has a headache  from listening to him now