Chapter 33

Enjoy this chapter my loves. It's not the longest, but I needed it to stop there so it comes out better for the story.

School is literally killing me. I've spend all day doing assignments and studying for my exams that start next week. 

just kill me pls, thanks. 

Love y'all!

"Do they leave each other for a second?"

"They are so disgusting yet so cute."

"Can I have a relationship like this please?"

"Were they always like this?"

"Guys, you really need to learn that we can hear you even when we are floating in the pool so shut the fuck up please." Louis screams, his arm wrapped around Harry as they are floating on the unicorn. "Harry tries to sleep. My baby is tired and your gossiping is not helping."

"God Louis then stop shoving in our faces that we are single as fuck okay. You're with your soulmate, we know. That doesn't mean you have to make me feel extra single though." Danielle jokes.

"Well, then we'll just go to our room." Louis snaps back jokingly. "Is that alright with you, baby?" He turns to Harry. His fingers are playing with his beautiful curls. God Louis loves them so much.

"I could go for a shower and a powernap, yeah before the party tonight. I want to have a good one for once." Harry mumbles, eyes still closed.

"Alright, let's do that. I'll go off the unicorn and push you to the side okay love? I know you hate getting your hair wet." Louis pecks Harry's forehead and carefully goes off the unicorn, making sure Harry doesn't fall off.

"God Tommo I have never seen you this soft! It's scary!" Danielle laughs from the side.

"He's always like this with Harry." Taylor rolls her eyes playfully. "Honestly Louis is a dick but as a boyfriend he is the best you can get."

"Louis is never a dick. He is the sweetest creature to walk this earth!" Harry interrupts his friends. "Y'all are nothing compared to my baby."

Louis blushes and hides himself behind the floatie. They are calling him soft already. He doesn't need more of those comments. He has a reputation to uphold.

And when Harry is safely out of the pool, Louis climbs out as well. He grabs Harry's hand and together they walk to their room.

"Want to take a shower together?" Harry asks innocently. Seeing Louis with wet hair has always been such a turn on for the younger boy. Now Louis' torso is wet and his hair sticks against his face and maybe Harry is a little horny.

Who can blame him? Louis Tomlinson is the hottest person to walk this earth.

"Mm, I'd like that very much." Louis bites his lip. He knows immediately when Harry is horny and he clearly is now and seeing Harry horny must be the biggest turn on for Louis.

When they are in the bathroom they throw their swimming shorts through the room and Louis turns on the water, making sure it's not too hot.

Because it will get a lot hotter in a bit in the room.

And when Harry is completely naked as well, Louis pulls him in the shower and carefully pushes him against the wall. He takes a minute to take in Harry's naked body.

He is so fucking beautiful.

"Can't believe your mine..." Louis whispers, his lips ghosting over Harry's neck. "You're so fucking gorgeous. My gorgeous baby." Louis kisses Harry's neck and starts to suck. Harry bites his lip, trying to hide a moan.

"I'm yours, Louis. I love you so much. You're my boyfriend, my beautiful boyfriend."

Louis smiles and he kisses from Harry's neck to his jawline to end on his lips, kissing him passionately.

"I love you too, my baby."

Their kiss goes from passionate to heated and Louis' hand has moved to Harry's hard cock, stroking it teasingly.

"Louis fuck you make me feel so good, darling. Please make love to me."

And Louis' movements stop immediately.

Please make love to me.

He remembers how Harry begged him to fuck the last time they were intimate. The fact that he now asks to make love makes Louis almost want to cry during sex.

"Yeah, baby. I'm going to make love to you. Got so much love to give you, endless amount." Louis kisses Harry softly and he takes the bottle of soap. That's the closest they have to lube right now.

"I'm going to finger you open, okay my love."

"Don't have to, Lou. I did this earlier right before we went into the pool. I was hoping this would happen."

And those words go straight to Louis' cock and the older boy curses.

"Fuck, Haz. You can't just say things like that, fuck that's hot." And he moves his hand anyway to Harry's hole.

"Going to finger you for a bit though. I don't want to hurt you."

But when Louis enters he can feel that indeed Harry isn't as tight as usual. He spends a few minutes on fingering the love of his life because hearing Harry moan is just the hottest thing ever.

"Going inside you now, baby. Do you think you are ready?"

Louis positions his cock and teasingly goes over Harry's rim?

"I'm ready. I want to feel you, Lou. I want to be close to you."

"Me too, baby. Want to feel you as well. God, even fingered all open you're still so tight." Louis pants hotly in Harry's ear.

And both boys swear that this is the best sex they have ever had. It isn't the roughest and there were no toys or dirty talk, roleplay or anything.

It was just their bodies showing how much they want, need and love each other.

And Harry screaming that he loves Louis with whole his heart while coming made Louis come harder than he has ever came.

They were just one and connected.

Body and soul were connected.