Chapter 5

Here you go, guys!

Louis has kept a bit to himself the rest of the day, but he is really excited about the party this evening that's Hawaii themed. He grabs a floral shirt and a pair of blue swimming shirts to match with. He takes the floral necklace before heading out, only to see that everybody's there already.

"Hey, Lou!" Danielle smiles. She is talking to Bill and is enjoying some weird cocktail that's put in a coconut. Louis decides to head over and grabs a drink as well.

"Are you okay, Louis? I haven't seen you all day." Bill asks.

"I'm alright, don't worry." Louis puts on his best fake smile. "I'm ready to party."

Bill bites his lip as he is checking out Louis and the boy from Doncaster can feel the tension build up.

"I'm going over to Demi. I'll see you." Dani winks at Louis before leaving and mouths that he has to take his chance.

"You have a lot of tattoos." Louis starts the conversation after a little while, looking for something that they have in common. "They look really cool."

"Thank you. Yours are amazing as well. I really like the compass that you have."

"Yeah, it's one of my favourites as well. It's matching with Har... Heritage! Yeah, it stands for my heritage. It will always lead me the way."

Louis could actually slap himself in the face now. Heritage? Really Tomlinson.

"Wow, that's a beautiful meaning, Louis. Just give me a minute, I'm going to look for a drink." Bill wants to leave but Louis takes his hand.

Harry has been standing at the bar all night already and Louis could really use an excuse to eavesdrop him and fucking Kei. They have been giggling and touchy all night and it bothers Louis.

"I'll go." Louis smiles. "Got to spoil you a bit, don't I?" he winks, looking Bill up and down.

And Bill is honestly a boy that Louis could fall for. He is not unattractive. He has loads of tattoos, a nice body that is not too muscled and that nipple piercing is just hot. He will only need headphones though because the boy talks too much.

But physically? Definitely someone Louis could go for.

"Aw, thank you Louis." Bill puts his arms around the boy and pecks him shortly on the lips.

That's straight forward. Maybe not a bad thing to get over Harry though.

Louis walks over to the bar and takes two coconuts. He overhears a bit from the conversation between Harry and Kei.

"So you've recently discovered that you like boys?" Kei asks the curly lad.

"About a year and a half ago, yeah." Harry smiles.

"Liar." Louis can't help but say it under his breath as he is looking for straws to put in the drink.

"What did you say?" Harry turns around to face Louis. Did he hear him say that? Shit.

"I didn't say anything, Styles."

"You did, Tomlinson."

"You're hearing voices." Louis huffs, wanting to go back to Bill. He gets stopped by the taller lad.

"Yeah, I'm hearing voices, yours, calling me a liar." Harry spits. Louis can smell the alcohol. That's not good.

Never fight with drunk Harry.

"You must have misheard. And if you want to be so kind to get out of my way now, I need to bring my babe Bill a drink." Louis emphasizes the word babe, making Harry cringe.