Chapter 15

I love how you are all into the story! the comments make me smile :)

Louis looks up when he feels a hand wrapped around his wrist.

"You're not going to walk away. We are talking about this!" Harry says, stopping Louis from going to his room.

"There is nothing to talk about. Let go of me!" Louis tries to get out of Harry's grip, but it's not working. The curly boy refuses to let go off Louis.

"There is so much to talk about. Louis, we have to talk. Stop running away from me every time something happens that you don't like!" Harry is pleading, he really wants to talk this out.

"Says the one that randomly moved to LA, leaving me in London, in our house, all by myself. You hurt me Harry, let the fuck go off me! I'm so done. I can't do this anymore, I can't do us. My heart has been aching for one and a half year and I have to make it stop! Please, make it stop!"

Louis finally can pull his hand out of Harry's grip, putting both hands in his hair as he falls down on the floor and cry. He can't even be bothered about the cameras recording this. He's in so much pain.

"Louis, please..." Harry says in a sob, wanting to sit next to Louis on the floor.

"Don't come near me. Please don't. Stop hurting me. Stop playing with my heart!" Louis shuffles away from Harry, making the younger boy's heart break even more.

"I'm not going to hurt you, Lou. I want us to talk. I want us to be alright." Harry is literally on his knees, begging Louis to have a conversation with him.

"Harry..." Danielle says softly. "I agree that you guys have to talk, 100%. But I don't think now is the time. Louis is really not in the right state to have a conversation this important. Maybe you should give him some space for now? I'm sure he'll come to you when he's ready."

"But..."

Danielle ignores Harry and walks over to Louis, helping the boy to stand up.

"We're going to our room, alright?" she supports Louis while walking. Louis doesn't say a word, just let his best friend leading him away. All the emotions he has been muffling away for 1,5 year are coming out, and it hurts like a bitch.

Everybody just stares at Harry and the boy feels their eyes burning on him.

"Go away! All of you! There is nothing to see! Fuck it, I'm out of here!" Harry storms off, not caring about the way people are looking at him, not even caring about how Kei looks at him with a sad look.

Because it's nothing compared to the way Louis looked at him. Louis will always matter more.

"Haz!" the blond singer follows her best friend, running behind him.

"Not now, Taylor." Harry snaps. "Please not now. I know you don't like Louis, I...."

"I'm not here to talk bad about Louis." Taylor sighs. "I'm here because I want to understand what's happening, Harry. I want to know what's going on. Louis is hurting, you are hurting, Kei is hurting. What the fuck is happening? Babes you know I'm always by your side but you're making a mess..."

"Yes Taylor, I don't need a reminder of what a fuck up I am, thanks a lot." Harry lets himself fall down in grass, the pretty girl taking place next to him.

"I'm not saying you are a fuck up. I'm not here to make you feel worse, just talk to me."

"I want Louis to talk to me." Harry says stubbornly. "But fucking Danielle just..."

"Danielle did the right thing." Taylor interrupts the singer. "Louis isn't really able to talk to you now, he is hurting a lot."

"Yeah, and I'm doing fucking fine" sarcasm dripping off Harry's voice. "I'm hurting too, Taylor! Louis has always been my number one person, still is. You can't imagine how much it hurts me to know that I am the reason that my favourite person, my rock, my home since I was 16 is hurting. It fucking kills me. I love him with all my heart and seeing that he doesn't even want me near him, I can't breath." Harry's sobs are loud.

"If you love him, why did you let him go?" Taylor whispers, her hand running soothing over Harry's back.

"I didn't have a choice."

And it's not the first time that Taylor hears that sentence. She was once the 'I didn't have a choice' too for Harry.

Her heart aches for the boy and she holds him tightly in her arms.

And exactly the same situation is going on in Louis' room, the boy looking for comfort in his best friend's arms.

"I never knew you wanted to propose..." Danielle whispers. "I'm so sorry, Lou."

"I thought that what we had was forever." Louis admits. He is still crying, but not sobbing anymore. "I was so sure that I was one of those lucky people that found the love of their life at 18. Our relationship was so special, Dani. I wish you could have seen us back then. He made me the happiest I've ever been. I always took him under my wing, he was my baby. He was the popular one of the band and it brought a lot of pressure that Harry couldn't always deal with.

But still, the pressure, the beards, the publicity stunts, management, we didn't give a single fuck. We lived through it because we knew that at the end of the day we had each other, loved each other and that's all what we needed."

"Lou, talk to him. If your bond is so special then you shouldn't just give up."

"I'm tired of fighting. It will never be like this anymore. Too much has happened."

--

"AAAARGH! I CAN'T WATCH THIS!" Niall turns around from the monitor, showing all the screens around the villa.

"Niall, dude. I don't get your obsession with their relationship, but man you are giving me good tv by putting those two here." Fred says. "Although I don't think that this was your intention."

" They are being their stubborn selves." Niall sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I can't deal with them. Look, Fred! They are head over heels for each other, they literally admit that they love one another. WHY CAN'T THEY ADMIT IT TO EACH OTHER!" Niall is so frustrated. He walks over to the tablet that's lying on the table and starts to tick on the device furiously.

"What are you going to do?" Fred asks. "Do I need to arrange something?"

"Yeah, I'll tell you later. It's just time for the tablet of terror to give those two idiots a wake up call."