Chapter 9

I'm really sad that I ended my last book today, because I was soooo attached to that story (the three books), but it means more time for this one.

xoxo S

"I can't believe you, Tomlinson. I'm gone for one night." Danielle sighs after Louis had told her what had happened the night before.

"I know... It felt so wrong." Louis bites his lip to stop the tears from falling down. "I mean, Harry has always been submissive and stuff but this didn't feel like us. It was just sex, getting off, nothing more. I feel disgusting. I had to shower right after and this morning when I thought about it I threw up. It's disgusting me so much."

Danielle puts an arm around Louis' shoulder and kisses his cheek.

"Do I need to tell you again what you should do?" she says in a soft voice.

"I'm not ready for that talk and heartbreak yet, Dani. I can't even fuck him without feeling weird, let along go back to the day I lost my heart. I really cannot, no joke. It will crash me." Louis' fingers are tangled in his brown feathery hair, feeling so desperate. "I'm so pathetic, Dani. I have sex with that boy because I want to be close to him, love him while I know that it's just sex to him, that I'm only a way to get him off." Louis' voice is shaking. "And that hurts so much, because I know how it used to be. I know how we used to make love and this was just dirty talk and fuck."

"Babe, just... I don't know what to say. Just wipe your tears, he is coming. I don't think you want him to see you cry, Lou."

So Louis listens to his friend and quickly wipes away the tears on his cheek and jumps in the pool, making the wet stains on his face disappear.

"Hey, Louis!" Bill, who was already in the pool, swims towards the boy from Doncaster.

"Hey, Bill! You okay mate? How was your date?" Louis tries to chat casually. He wants to be friends with the boy but certainly not something more.

For sure not after sex with Harry. It messed Louis up enough.

"It was alright. I missed having you near. I can't wait for the rooms to change tomorrow. We're going to share, right?"

And Louis hasn't even thought about that. He honestly doesn't want to leave Harry but he knows that sharing probably won't be the case. Harry will probably kick Louis out to let Kei in.

"Yeah, I guess we'll see how it all works out. I wouldn't mind."

Bill leans in to capture Louis' lips and the British singer kisses back, because he feels the pair of green eyes burning on him.

--

"Did the game stop?" Demi walks over to Louis who is sitting at the bar. It's night now and a few people are dancing while Louis decided to just be alone at the bar. He needs some time to himself. "Haven't seen the two of you interacting all day."

"We had sex." Louis says bluntly. "I probably was so bad that he can't even look at me." Louis takes a shot of tequila to make his mind at ease.

"Don't talk like that. Come on, let's dance." Demi grabs Louis' hand and the younger boy doesn't even fight it. There is no reason why not to dance with Demi. She is fun and he could really just use fun.

So Louis' hands are on Demi's waist, the girl moving her hips from the left to the right. Louis is drunk and he just blocks everything out apart from the music that's playing, that he doesn't even notice that someone is dancing behind him now as well, grinding into him.

"I'm going to the toilet, Lou. Should I bring you a bottle of water when I'm back?" Demi asks.

"Please, I feel dizzy." Louis admits.

And then finally, when Demi is gone, he realises that there is someone grinding on him. Louis turns around only to watch a pair of brown eyes.

"Bill? What are you doing? Look, I really don't want this. This is too close." Louis speaks up, avoiding Bill's gaze.

"Babe, we've been dancing like this for a while now. What's different tonight?" Bill's hands are moving more to the front, coming closer to Louis' crotch.

"It's too close. Don't touch me, please." But Bill doesn't move. He isn't trying to touch him more either, but doesn't leave the boy alone.

"Bill..."

"He said that he doesn't want to be touched." A deep voice snaps, making Bill and Louis both look up.

"This is none of your business. He is not your property." Bill says, but does let go of the smaller boy.

"He isn't yours either. If Louis says not to touch him, you don't touch him. Next time I'll cut your hands off." Harry hisses.

"Who do you think you are?" and Harry and Bill start to fight, making Louis feel small. He doesn't want this, he really doesn't want this.

He wishes that he was home with his mother and siblings, watching stupid, girly movies that Lottie and Fizzy adore and eat his mother's homemade cake.

He doesn't want his ex and the boy that he, honestly, was leading on, to fight in front of him with his ex-beard and his ex's ex-beard watching them. This is honestly a hell.

And when after a few minutes the two boys are still screaming at each other, Louis can't take it anymore.

"Stop it! Both of you. Nobody gets to touch me, nobody gets to protect me. I can do this myself.

Bill, if I say that I don't want to, you get the fuck away from me. Maybe I gave you some wrong signals before and I'm sorry if I did give you the wrong impression of what I want, but I don't want to have sex or anything with you, okay? I just really like you as a person, nothing more.

And Harry, don't even act like you care about me. It's not up to you anymore to stand up for me. We aren't close anymore. We are no longer friends, or bandmates or whatever. I can fight my own battles and I can take care of myself, kind of had to after someone decided that they wanted to work on their solo album.

Just, both of you leave me alone and fuck off."

And the curly boy with the green eyes just watches how the blue eyed guy leaves them to go to his room, leaving everybody around speechless.

Don't even act like you care about me. It's not up to you anymore to stand up for me.

That hurts, it really does hurt.

Harry can't believe that they are on that point, the point where Louis doesn't have faith in Harry anymore.

And it kills him.