Chapter 25

So Belgium got through for Eurovision, quite happy about it.

AND OMG IM ROOTING FOR SWEDEN SO MUCH I JUST KEEP LISTENING TO THAT SONG IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD LET THE BOY WIN PLEASE!

Louis follows Danielle to the beach and a smile appears on his face when he sees a blanket, candles and his favourite person in the world.

"Now, go to him Lou. Have fun, you deserve it." Danielle gives Louis a quick hug before leaving and Louis walks over to the curly boy.

"For me?" Louis asks, looking around.

"All for you. Did you have a good nap?"

Louis nods.

"It was alright. I really needed one."

The boys sit down and Harry opens the basket with food.

"So I made you food. It's not the best because your throat is sore, so I took things that are soft and won't hurt when you eat them. I promise next time I'll make better food."

Louis looks in the basket and smiles.

"You're the cutest. All your food is amazing. You're a good cook. You already were when you were sixteen." Louis takes the mashed potatoes that are still hot and a spoon. "Here, taste how good your mash is."

Louis puts some mash on the spoon and holds it in front of Harry's mouth, feeding the boy.

"My favourite mash will forever be the one you made with the chicken dish."

Louis laughs when he thinks about that memory.

"It was horrible, Haz. You just kept complimenting me but it was bloody horrible."

"It was nice, Lou. And you were so proud of it. It was very sweet."

"I am a horrific cook, Harry." Louis chuckles before he eats himself as well.

"You're no Gordon Ramsey but it was perfect, still my favourite dish."

Louis blushes and after a few spoons of mash and some chocolate mousse that Harry made, he is full. He only ate chicken soup yesterday and his stomach doesn't really accept a lot of food now. Even though Harry's chocolate mousse is heaven on earth.

"Did you like it?" Harry asks when they finished the food. "It's not a five star dish but you had difficulties with the pieces of chicken in your soup yesterday and..."

"It was perfect. There better be more chocolate mousse in the fridge so I can eat it tomorrow." Louis interrupts the curly boy jokingly.

"There is, I know you." Harry laughs.

Louis smiles as well and crawls over to Harry, putting his head on the younger boy's shoulder.

"You do. I think nobody knows me like you do."

"Still tired, babe?"

Louis shakes his head.

"No, I want to cuddle."

Harry doesn't think he can even feel more butterflies in his stomach, but Louis Tomlinson always manage to wake them up.

"So needy when you're sick. Come here then." Harry pulls Louis in between his legs and hugs the boy from behind, sniffing his neck.

"You smell nice." He hums, resting his head on Louis' shoulder. He enjoys the moment. He knows that once Louis feels better again, there is no way that Louis will sit between his legs, it will be the other way around. But Harry really likes needy Louis and although he doesn't want his love to be sick, he enjoys how childish and clingy Louis becomes when he is.

"You are sniffling me? So obsessed with me Styles?" Louis jokes, putting his hands on top of Harry's that are around his waist.

"Wearing my sweater? So obsessed with me Tomlinson?" Harry sasses back.

"Touché."

"You're comfortable, love?" Harry asks when Louis snuggles closer to him, Louis' head resting on the taller boy's chest.

"Very."

"Do you want to talk about earlier?"

Louis bites his lip.

"I'm so sorry about saying those things. I really didn't want to hurt you. My emotions were all over the place."

"It hurt." Harry admits. "But it's okay. It had to be said. It would hurt even more if you kept these feelings for yourself and one day it becomes too much and we'd have a serious fight. I don't want that. I want us to be open with each other and share everything."

"There is nothing more. I really said everything this morning. I really didn't want to hurt you, Hazza. Did I mess up?"

"Do you think I'd take you in my arms if you messed up, bub? You didn't. It's okay, we are okay right? Because in my eyes we are."

"We are." Louis nods. "Yes please, we are fine." He snuggles closer into Harry and the taller one starts to play with Louis' feathery hair.

"I don't want Kei, Lou." Harry says after a short silence. "I really don't want him and I never wanted to.

I never really wanted to try with him. I just felt really awkward. He asked me to try in front of everybody and I really didn't want to look like a dickhead. I made the wrong decision, definitely. I didn't know it would hurt you so much. I didn't know you still loved me, I thought that was only me."

"We were literally sleeping together, Haz. You know me. You know I don't just sleep around without feelings being involved. I really thought you would get it."

"I'm a bit slow." Harry chuckles. "No, seriously I didn't want to get my hopes up and I thought about the contract. I thought Kei was an okay guy and yes I was a bit attracted but he is nothing compared to you. He didn't make my heart beat faster the way you do. He didn't make me smile by only looking at me. He didn't give me butterflies like you do when you touch me. I didn't want to keep kissing him. I didn't, don't, never will love him like I've been loving you since I met you.

I said it before and I'll repeat it. It's always you Louis Tomlinson. You are my first, last, forever love. I get that you are scared. I hurt you and I know you never expected me to do that, I also still can't believe I was so stupid to just listen to Simon, but it won't happen again. You are my priority. I need your trust again and I'll gain it back, not damage it. I'm going to be the person that you need.

I'm ready for the real deal now, Lou. I'm not a kid anymore. I've become a lot stronger this one and a half year from living in misery.

This, you lying in my arms instead of me always in yours, I want this. I want to take care for you as well. I enjoy you taking care of me so much, but I want to return the favour.

I don't want you to be behind me to support me, Lou. I also don't want you in front of me to guide me. I want you next to me, having you by my side.

I messed up once and I'm not doing it again. I'm making up for this.

I'm not going to say I'm sorry anymore, Louis. I'm going to show you."