Chapter 10

A bit late but better late than never, right? :)

"Another one!" Harry slurs, asking Kei more shots who is standing behind the bar.

"Are you sure, Harry?" Kei sighs but still pouring the alcohol in a small glass.

Harry doesn't answer and just drinks the burning liquid, squeezing his eyes when he feels it going down his throat.

He walks over to Kei and kisses his lips, his tongue asking entrance in the other boy's mouth, which Kei gives him. The two of them make out for a while but Harry doesn't feel anything, and if, he feels a bit disgusted.

Because that's not Louis that he is kissing and it doesn't feel right at all.

Whatever Harry does, every thought goes back to Louis. It splits his heart open.

"Maybe it's time to go to bed, Haz." Taylor walks over to her best friend. "Here's a bottle of water, drink it so we can go. I don't want you to go near Louis in this state."

Normally Harry would argue that he does whatever the fuck he wants to, but he thinks that Taylor has a valuable point.

Taylor is one of the few people Harry listens to, next to his mom, Gemma, Nick and Louis.

So around thirty minutes and a lot of water later, he follows Taylor to their room, only to see Louis rolled up in his bed, hidden under the blankest and on the very edge, as far away as possible from Harry's bed. The curly boy sighs and quickly changes, going to his own bed.

But a few minutes later Harry can't help but walk over to Louis, taking place in his bed.

"Lou..." he whispers, not wanting Taylor to hear what he is doing, knowing she won't agree with him.

"Leave me alone, Harry." Louis' voice is hard but quite loud, making Taylor look up.

"Why didn't you want Bill to touch you?" the question was burning on Harry's tongue since the fall out he had about an hour ago.

"I don't think I have to justify myself."

"Louis, I just want to talk." Harry sighs.

"I told you I don't want that and for you to fuck off and leave me alone. I think that's pretty clear."

And Harry is so frustrated, and there is still alcohol in his system, making the boy say things that he will regret later.

"You lead people on. You just go kiss whoever you want to kiss. First Dove, then Danielle, Bill,... Then you have sex with me after you've been grinding all night on Demi. I didn't know that our break up turned you into a slut, Louis. Did you do that as well when we were still together, huh?" Harry spits, jealousy taking the upper hand in his brain.

Harry can see the tears appearing in Louis' blue eyes and immediately he realises what he just said.

"Lou, I'm sorry! I didn't mean that..."

"Fuck you Styles." Louis pushes the blankets off his body, grabs a pair of shorts and a shirt so he can walk out.

"Louis, wait!" Harry yells. Louis doesn't say anything, doesn't even turn around. He only flips Harry off, not even bothering to look at him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Harry?" Taylor hisses.

"Like you care. You never liked Louis." The curly lad groans, trying to hide the fact that he really just wants to cry.

"I have a reason to not like Louis. Louis doesn't like me either and he isn't really nice to me. You, Harry Styles however don't have any reason to act this way towards him. This is Louis we are talking about, Harry.