Chapter 12

Get ready for some drama that's about to happen.

I got a lot of comments on the last chapter and I just want to thank you for that! I live for them!

"Two double beds? Did they seriously replace the beds?" Taylor sighs when she walks into the room.

"Boys bed, girls bed, easy." Harry grins, grabbing Louis' hand so they can both jump on their bed.

"I figured that was the case." Danielle playfully rolls her eyes. "Anyway, boys we promised with the girls to guide Kiersey around so we'll see you around." Taylor and Danielle wave at the boys, and the second that the door is slammed close, Harry rolls on top of Louis.

"Want to get off, Lou?" the curly boy whispers in his best friends ear.

Yeah, they are not just friends again, they figured friends with benefits would be a good idea. Both boys have been getting off together for two days, multiple times. They don't have sex though, Louis doesn't want to, but he agreed with getting each other off. He rather does it with Harry than with anyone else or his hand.

Feelings involved in a friends with benefits relation between two ex-lovers, the recipe of drama.

"Shorts off." Louis mumbles, taking in the beauty of the boy that's hanging over him. Harry obeys and takes off the only piece of clothing that he was wearing.

"Good boy, Haz. You're always so good to me. Now lie down and relax. I'm going to make you feel so good."

Harry lies down, eyes closed and waiting in anticipation what's going to happen.

It's Louis touching him, that's always magical.

Louis kisses the inside of Harry's upper tights, only little kisses, driving the younger boy crazy.

"Don't tease, Lou. We don't have long, please."

"What you want, Haz."

And a loud gasp leaves Harry's mouth when Louis takes his cock in his mouth, taking Harry all in once.

"Fuck this is hot." Harry moans loudly, his hands resting on Louis' head. He already knew that Louis doesn't have a gag reflex, doesn't make it less hot when he takes Harry in one time.

"I'm so close, Lou." Harry pants.

And that's when Louis knows he has to stop if he wants some more fun.

"Louis, no please." Harry groans. "You are kidding me, right?"

"Patience." Louis whispers against Harry's neck between pecks. "Want to come together with you."

"You want to have sex?" Harry's eyes are hopeful, wanting to be so close to the boy that he loves, but disappointment is shown on his face when the older lad shakes his head.

"That's not a good idea." Louis thinks about how he felt when they last had sex. He can't do that without feelings, it's not the same as getting off. Louis doesn't like sex, he likes to make love and that was not the case at all last time.

"Want you to make us come both at the same time. Can you do that, baby? Be a good boy, huh?"

Harry feels so aroused that he nods frantically.

"What should I do, Lou? Want to make you feel so good like you just made me feel." Harry licks around Louis' nipples, making the older boy shiver.

"You're always so good. Now baby I want you to take both of our cocks in your big hand, jerking us off. Can you do that for me?" Louis strokes Harry's hair and Harry nods, biting his lip. The thought of having him and Louis in his hand at the same time, their come that will be mixed, them coming at the same time, that's so fucking sexy.

Harry puts himself partly on Louis so he can grab both their cocks, starting to jerk them off. Harry can't help but look at Louis' face. His eyes are closed, his mouth is hanging open as little moans are escaping his mouth.

"Am I doing good?" Harry asks before sucking a love bite on Louis' neck.

"So fucking good. I'm going to come soon. I want you to come with me, Haz. Want us to come at the same time, our come mixing and I want you to lick it up like the good boy that you are. Can you do that, Harry? Come, now."

Both boys moan loud when they reach their climax, Harry doing as Louis told him to do, licking off all the come from their bodies.

"You have come on your face, Haz." Louis chuckles as he wipes the white liquid away with his thumb. "It's gone, I fixed it."

Harry smiles at the boy in front of him.

"Thanks, Lou. This was really good, best time wasn't it?"

Louis nods, walking to his suitcase to take a pair of boxers. "This was really good. You always make me feel good, Haz."

"Glad we worked this out." Harry smiles. "I'm so happy we are friends again and just help each other out. You need to have a strong friendship to make the thing that we are doing work."

"Yeah, true shit. But it helps that we know each other in that way as well, Haz. I mean it's not like it's the first time I see your body."

Louis' words make Harry blush as the younger boy is looking for a pair of boxers to wear as well.

"I have a talk with Kei now." Harry sighs.

Immediately Louis' smile disappears and takes place for a look full of jealousy.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to. You don't owe him anything." Louis takes a white tank top and a pair of light jeans shorts to wear.

"I do, Lou. I mean, we have kind of something going on."

And Louis feels a piece of his heart breaking.

"Whatever. I'm going for a drink. The girls must be back." Without saying another world Louis leaves the room, slamming the door behind him closed.

Harry decides to follow the boy, not wanting to be bad again with Louis. They were doing so fine that he can't have the boy be pissed with him. His friendship with Louis is everything.

And when Harry arrives at the bar, he sees Louis sitting with the girls, laughing and chatting.

"Harry!"

Harry turns around and sees Kei.

"Hey, Kei!" Harry gives his best fake smile. It's not that he doesn't like Kei, he actually does, a lot. He is attractive and sweet, but he feels bad about the way Louis left the room.

"I just need it off my chest." Kei sighs. "Harry, I really like you. I'm done with the little play thing that is going on. I don't say that I want you to be my boyfriend, but I really want to work on it, on us. I think we can be really good together. We've clicked since day one. We both came here intentionally to find love, we found each other on the first day, and we can make this work. What do you think? Do you want to work on us?"

Harry feels all the eyes from the people burning on him, cameras are all focused on him.

As the singer of world's most famous boyband, he should be used to it, well clearly he's not.

"Ah come on, Harry! Go for it! That was so cute! Can't reject a guy when he's sweet like this!" Kiersey screams. "Probably won't ever find someone as sweet!"

And still all eyes are on Harry and Kei looks at him with the biggest eyes, pleading him to say yes. Harry has never been one to be able to be under pressure. Louis used to deal with those situations.

"I guess we can..." Harry whispers.

And everybody looks at the side when they hear a loud noise.

Louis' chair that's laying down on the ground, the boy himself gone.