Chapter 39 [final chapter]

So this is the last one, guys! Enjoy it.

Louis had talked to Eleanor, Danielle and Taylor without Harry knowing about it. The younger boy isn't upset though. He knows that Louis just wanted to save him from the drama.

"Niall already flew back to London." Louis says during breakfast on their last day in the villa. "He is meeting with the boys, including Zayn."

Harry starts to cough loudly when he hears that name.

"Is Zayn willing to help?"

Louis nods as he is taking a bite of his croissant.

"He is willing to testify as well that we aren't the only ones that get mentally abused by Simon. He uh, he is taking a big step and moving his boundaries for us. He is going to talk about... Everything."

Harry's mouth drops. He remembers how Zayn wasn't mentally stable anymore at the end when he was in the band. Zayn didn't want to go out anymore, separated himself and refused to talk. He had this eating disorder and all the stress killed him. Simon always told him that he had to fight with Harry for the title of most popular member. Harry never really cared about it, but Zayn for some reason did. The pressure affected him negatively and it made him turn against the other boys, even "Louis with who he used to be so close in the beginning.

"We're only having one shot, Harry and we have to take it. We have three beards that want to testify, all the boys, even Paul is at our side. Jedward is willing to testify against Simon, Rebecca Furgerson,... We have a lot of people at our side. We have to fight for this, Haz. But also, if this doesn't work, we have to marry immediately if you want to stay together physically."

Harry raises his eyebrow.

"Why? Not that I don't want to marry you as soon as possible. God I'd marry you right here and right now but I don't get it, Lou."

"If there is no way that we can get out of the contract and sue Simon, I uh, Haz I will not sign a new contract even if he offered. I'm not going to imprison myself again."

Harry's eyes start to tear.

"But that means that... You won't be in the band anymore. Lou, no! We went through all of this because that's the one thing I wanted to avoid!" Harry exclaims, hands in his hair.

"Avoid what, Haz? Freedom? I'm so sorry baby but I can't do it anymore. I'm not signing up for another few years of being controlled, abused and hidden. I don't want to stay in the band if that means I can't be myself..." Louis' hot tears are streaming down his face. "I'm not an eighteen year old anymore that signs a contract blindly, happy to get the chance to get famous. I know now what it has done not only to us baby but to Zayn, Liam who is struggling with the alcohol, look at Jesy from Little Mix, babe. She tried to commit suicide. I am strong Harry, but there is only so much I can take..." Louis whispers and Harry feels immediately bad about what he said.

He pulls Louis in his arms and kisses his hair, stroking his back.

"I love you, Louis. I don't care if you are in the band or out the band. Explain me your plan, baby."

"There is written in the contract that when the artist is married he has the right to bring his partner/ children with him on tour." Louis mumbles. "So that means that if we get married and we don't succeed in ruining Simon, we can still be together without me having to sign the damn contract. Only if you want this, Harry." Louis' ocean blue eyes are piercing through Harry's green ones.

"Just want to marry you, be with you and make you happy. That's it, Lou. That's all I care about." And that brings a big smile to Louis' face. He cups Harry's cheek and presses their lips together.

"I can see that you are scared, Louis." Harry whispers into the kiss. "But you don't have to be. We're together. Whatever happens, in the end there will always be Larry Stylinson."

--

And their last day flew by. Everybody went on a date with the person of their choice so obviously Louis and Harry went together.

They went on a dance date and it was honestly the most fun Louis had had in a while. Harry not being able to control his long limbs was the cutest thing ever and Louis just didn't have any rhythm, not in a singe bone in his body. So yeah, they pissed off their dancing teacher and just ended up doing the macarena and made out.

And right now they are sitting around the pool bar, Louis sitting on Harry's lap. It's still new for Louis to be taken care off but he enjoys it. He likes having Harry's big hands covering his stomach as his arms are around his waist. He loves the small kisses that the younger boy gives him on his clothed shoulder from time to time.

He just loves being loved by Harry.

And he knows that this night will be the last carefree night in a while. Tomorrow they will be back in London and then their fight against Simon will start. Even though Louis looks really confident and convincing towards the others, he is fucking scared. So much can go wrong and he is dependent on so many people. One traitor is enough to ruin everything.

"What are you thinking about my love?" he feels Harry's lips against the shell of his ear and it sends shivers down his spine.

"Nothing special, just about what's going to happen tomorrow. Are you going to live with me?" Louis turns around so now he is straddling Harry's lap.

"If you let me I'd love to."

And a big smile covers Louis' face and he feels all the butterflies in his stomach waking up.

"I can't believe all of this. It's like I'm stuck in my favourite dream. We're going to live together again, you're mine, and you are wearing my ring around your finger. God, life is just..." Louis can't finish his sentence. He needs Harry's lips on his, he is so desperate.

And he can feel Harry smile in the kiss, making him smile as well and disconnect their lips.

"Everything is going to be fine, Louis. I'm sure we are going to win all this. You can stay in One Direction, we will be out and happy together. We'll have our happy ending. That's how it's meant to be."

And Louis holds Harry's hand, only nodding.

He can only hope for the best. Back in London they will be so busy.

So many people are waiting for them to arrive, but One Direction will have to sit together for the tour as well and Louis doesn't even know yet that he will be a part of the band.

But most important:

They are suing Simon.

This was Ex on the Beach!

There will be a sequel; the name will be:

Suing Simon

I'm going to be honest that the sequel won't be up too soon. For this book I'll have to do a lot of research about the law and stuff, and I'm in the middle of my exams. This book will need time. I dont want to write things that aren't facts.

In the meanwhile feel free to read my book

One new message from Harry!

this one will be updated quite often.

thank you for all the support guys, I love you!