Chapter 22

Enjoy!!!! Maybe I'll write later, but in a bit I have to watch the very last episode of 'De mol'. You guys probably don't know it hahahaha, but I really need to watch it because it will show what the guy has sabotaged during the whole game and I'm pretty excited about it.

And after that there's Ex on the beach double Dutch on so I'mma watch that as well, maybe grabbing some inspiration for the story.

Anyway, enjoy reading the chapter!

Louis fell asleep again. The boy always sleeps all the time when he's sick. He is still lying in Harry's arms, Harry stroking his hair from time to time, bringing a smile on the sleeping boy's face.

Even when Danielle and Taylor asked earlier to come out to the pool bar for the party, Harry declined.

Not only because he didn't want to risk Louis waking up alone again, panicking, but also because even asleep Louis is Harry's favourite company.

"She kisses so good!"

Harry looks up when Taylor and Danielle enter the room, chatting and giggling.

"Sh, girls. Lou is sleeping. Be quiet." Harry whispers, pointing at Louis. "He needs the sleep. He's sick."

"Hasn't he been sleeping all day already? Maybe you should wake him up. Otherwise he'll be awake at like 4 our the morning." Danielle says. "I can get him some tea."

"Maybe that isn't a bad idea." Harry murmurs. "Yeah, if you could get him some tea I'll wake him up."

Danielle does as told and leaves the room.

"So, you two are back together?" Taylor asks, sitting down on her bed.

"We're working on us." Harry says, smiling at the boy in his arms. "But I'm sure we'll be alright. I love him and I know he loves me."

"Yeah, you guys should take it easy though Haz so nobody gets hurt." Taylor shares her advice. "I don't want you to get hurt, love you, you know that."

Harry nods.

"Yeah, I know. But that's our plan anyway. We're going slow and see where it brings us. But I know that our final destination will always be each other. We belong together."

Harry doesn't notice the big smile on the boy next to him. Louis moves closer to Harry, the younger boy being fond of how cute Louis is in his sleep.

"Are you sure that you two want to share a bed already? I mean, I don't mind sharing with you and Danielle doesn't mind sharing with Louis if that means it will give you two more space to work things out.

Harry wants to answer but gets interrupted.

"Not going to happen, Taylor." Louis pushes the blankets off his body and is sitting now instead of lying. "We're just sleeping together, not fuck. There is no way that Harry is going to share with you." Louis moves his arm, putting it protectively over Harry's waist. "You don't have to worry."

Harry tries to hide his smile when he feels Louis' arm around him. Possessive Louis is so cute yet hot. And even though jealous Louis can be a fucking pain in the ass, this time it's just cute and it makes Harry feel loved by him.

"Weren't you sleeping?" Taylor rolls her eyes. "Because it was a lot better here when you weren't in the conversation."

"It was also a lot better when you didn't try hitting on Harry." Louis snaps back.

"I wasn't hitting on him, I wanted to help you. God Louis, you are so annoying."

Harry really wants to just leave right now.

Arguments between Taylor and Louis can get pretty ugly. Those two will never get along.

"Helping me by sleeping with him while you know we're on a rough patch? Jesus thank you, Taylor, best friend ever." Sarcasm is dripping from Louis' voice. "I'm going to pass though, go help someone else. I'm going for a piss." Louis stands up and leaves for the toilet.

"Ugh, how can you love him Harry?" Taylor groans. "He is so immature, such a kid, possessive, annoying, ugh! I swear to god, when he is with you he has a whole other personality. Why can't he ever be nice to me?"

"You have to understand that it's hard for him, Tay." Harry says softly.

"I didn't have the intention to suck your dick, Harry. I just wanted to make sure that you are both comfortable."

"I know." Harry nods. "I know you have good intentions. But if you have to blame someone for his reaction, it's me Tay. I gave him trust issues. We're working on them but this is the first day. I get that he doesn't want me to share a bed with you. Tay, he knows what you feel for me... I know it too. If we' d share I would hurt you and Louis at the same time. I can't do that, Tay."

"You're an angel." Taylor sighs. "Really, too good for this planet."

"Louis is." Harry responds immediately. "And I'm sure after some time he will be as well towards you. We're working now on us, our insecurities, issues and relationship. He'll see that you don't have bad intentions, but right now everybody has bad intentions in his eyes and I can't blame him. I'm the cause of that."

"Don't be too harsh on yourself, Harry." Taylor gives Harry a sad smile. "You are a good guy. Maybe you made some mistakes but they don't define you."

Harry doesn't get to answer. He hears the door from the bathroom open and Louis walks out. He wants to take place on the bed but Harry grabs him by the waist, putting the boy on his lap and rests his head on Louis' shoulder.

Louis feels butterflies in his stomach and he giggles when Harry suddenly just grabs him. Harry's hands are around his waist and Louis' fingers are in between them as well, holding Harry's hand. This is foreign for the older boy. He always took Harry on his lap, not the other way around, and it feels nice. It feels like Harry wants to show Louis that he is ready to take care of the older boy as well, that there is not one person that takes care of the other.

And as much as Taylor despites Louis, she can't help but understand why her curly best friend fell in love with him.

Taylor only knows the look that she gets from Louis, filled with hate, jealousy and anger. But if someone would look at Taylor the way Louis looks at Harry, she'd be head over heels as well for the boy.

"I'll go look for Danielle and take her for a walk, give the two of you some alone time." Taylor says as she stands up, fixing her dress that's a little bit too short for her liking.

"Thank you, Tay." Harry gives her a big smile.

Louis gives her a small nod, but Taylor appreciates it. It's a small gesture, but quite a big step for Louis Tomlinson.