Chapter 2

GUYS LOUIS TOMLINSON IS COMING TO ANTWERP (Belgium) AND IM JUST CRYING BECAUSE I WILL BUY TICKETS FRIDAY BECAUSE THEN THEY START TO SELL AND IM JUST BEING REALLY EMOTIONAL NOW OKAY BECAUSE IM GOING TO SEE MY BABY

oh yeah, enjoy reading :)

Harry is taking in the boy in front of him. His hair is wet, sticking against his forehead. His blue eyes, the pair that Harry has lost himself in for so many times, are covered behind a pair of black sunglasses and his tattoos are on display because of the lack of a shirt.

He looks exactly like he has seen him last time one year ago when the band went on hiatus.

Only even more beautiful.

Louis shows his teeth and he takes off his sunglasses to make proper eye contact with the people in front of him.

Harry doesn't know how to react. Nobody knows that Louis is his ex, how could he possibly be here?

And his answer gets answered by the brunette next to him.

"Omg, Lou!" Danielle exclaims. She leaves her sunbed and walks over to the boy that just arrived from the ocean.

Louis just walks past his former bandmate, completely ignoring him.

"Dani, babe how are you?" Louis kisses her cheek.

"I didn't expect you to be here! I'm so happy you are."

Louis and Danielle take place on Danielle's sunbed, the boy stealing his ex' cocktail.

"Hi, I am Louis." The boy presents himself to the blond.

Harry feels horrible.

Being ignored by the one person that used to be your whole world stings so hard. Louis doesn't even recognize Harry.

Danielle, Dove and Danielle talk for a bit until the Disney star brings Harry into the conversation.

"Harry, aren't Louis and you like really close? I mean I know I used to ship Larry back in like 2011 or something."

"Larry isn't real, never was." Harry's face doesn't show any emotion. It has been a while since he had heard that name. The Larry rumours died down after Harry had come out with his boyfriend and Louis and him weren't seen together anymore. Harry stayed mainly in LA, Louis in London.

But the curly lad can't help but check out how his ex reacts to he lie that he just told, but Louis' face hasn't changed a bit. He isn't even bothered.

"Are you telling me that I wasted like 5 years of my life by watching Larry videos and defending you guys on internet?" Dove jokes.

"Yeah, yeah you did." Louis' voice is stern and it gives Harry chills. Danielle puts her hand on Louis' shoulder and the boy visibly relaxes.

Harry used to have that effect on him.

Their conversation gets interrupted by the tablet of terror.

"I'll get it." Danielle grabs the pink tablet from the table next to her and starts to read.

Welcome, Louis.

As the first ex to arrive you will get the first extra power of the season. You will get to see which pair has already kissed on their first date together.

Harry's eyes grow wide and he is shifting uncomfortably in his chair. This is unbelievable. Louis is going to see him kiss another guy? If Harry had known that Louis would be here, he hadn't done that. Not because he is still in love, okay maybe he is a little, but he can't imagine seeing a video of Louis kissing someone else.