Chapter 3

Happy birthday @Indy_larry! This one's for you 😊

It's about two hours later when Louis and Dove are back from their date, and in 2 hours a lot of alcohol can be consumed.

Ask Harry.

"Hey! How was your date?" Danielle asks when the pair is back.

"We had fun, didn't we?" Louis asks the girl next to him.

"Yeah, we did. I'd go on another date with him. He is really funny."

Harry's grip around his glass tightens and his jaw is clenched. His emotions were already all over the place and the alcohol doesn't particularly help.

"He likes to think so." Harry spits, for the first time saying something that is directly meant towards Louis.

Louis only rolls his eyes and walks towards the bar, making himself and Dove a mojito.

"Here you go, babes." He gives her a wink and hands over the drink.

Harry turns around, his back to Louis. He really can't handle this. He moves over to Kei, flirting shamelessly.

"Go get him, Harry!" Dove cheers.

Harry turns his head, giving the blond a confused look.

"Don't look like that! Louis told me that you were the pair that kissed already. Congratulations, way to go!" the blond smiles, not noticing that she is really not helping Harry's mood.

And for the first time Harry looks at Louis the same time that the smaller guy is looking at him, making their eyes meet. They stare at each other for a few seconds until Louis breaks the eye contact by taking a sip of his drink. It was really intense and Harry thinks that his heart will beat out of his chest while he is crying a river.

And of course Harry is dealing with his feelings in the worst way possible: more alcohol.

And it's two in the night when everybody goes to bed, but Harry doesn't feel tired at all. He feels adventurous, and he is going to his favourite person to share his adventures with.

"Louis!" Harry knocks on Louis' door but there is no reaction. "Louis!" he repeats again, knocking louder.

He hears some ruffling noises and a pissed off Louis opens the door.

"What do you want, Harry?" his voice is annoyed but Harry doesn't even notice that.

He notices that Louis is standing in front of him, only in his pair of black boxers and he looks hot.

"Don't want to sleep yet, I want to do something. Let's go!" Harry chuckles and he wants to grab Louis' hand, only to cause the older boy to yank his hand away.

"What the fuck, Harry. I'm not doing anything. I want to sleep. Go to your room, you know soon you will have to share it so enjoy having it for yourself now." Louis sighs. "I know that's what I want to do."

"Will you share with Dove?" Harry can't help but ask. When he is drunk he speaks everything that is on his mind.

"Depends on who is coming in. I don't know, Harry. It's almost three in the morning go to fucking sleep. I don't want to talk to you." Louis snaps, getting annoyed by the curly boy in front of him.

"I'm not tired."

"Well then go for a fucking swim, Harry. I don't know, I don't care." And without saying another word Louis slams the door in the curly boy's face.

Until he remembers something...

Drunk Harry does exactly what Louis says.

And Louis is quite sure it's still the case as the boy was standing in front of his door.