Chapter 34

Here is the next chappie.

Just want to tell you all that life is worth it, but you are worth it even more.

Love you all! 

"Come on, Lou! We can do shots!" Harry jumps around happily, wanting to grab the bottle of tequila.

"No, baby. Come on, I want to enjoy you soberly." Louis takes the bottle out of Harry's hand and puts it back on the shelf, grabbing his boyfriend's hand and pulling him closer to him. He connects their lips and puts his hands on Harry's waist, stroking his bag under the white tank top Harry is wearing.

"But I really want to have fun tonight. We literally had a fight with someone every single party we had here. Come on, Lou. I really want a drama free party and just enjoy." Harry pouts.

"If you want drama free then don't touch that bottle. You don't need alcohol to have fun, Hazza."

"You're being weird. Normally you are the first one to do shots at a party. What's wrong Lou?"

And nothing is really wrong, but he knows that what's going to happen won't make Harry happy, at least not yet. He can't have him drunk. Drunk Harry is emotional as fuck.

"Want to dance with you." Louis moves his hands from Harry's waist to around his neck. "At least if you still can move after earlier." Louis whispers in Harry's ear, pecking it right under it.

"Mm, let's go baby." Harry grabs Louis' hand and they move to the dancefloor, ignoring the catcalls from the girls when Louis start grinding on the younger boy.

"God you already fucked up our room. You're going to do the same here?" Taylor jokes, sipping her margarita. "Don't mind us, act like you're alone."

Louis rolls his eyes playfully.

"You're all been dying to have us back together and now we are you keep complaining about stuff. You girls are exactly why I don't date anyone with a vagina."

Harry spits out his drink and starts to laugh loudly, almost rolling on the floor from what Louis just said.

"Have you actually ever seen a vagina? No joke, just interested actually." Danielle asks with a serious tone. "Like have you ever tried something with a girl?"

Louis shakes his head.

"The only person I ever touched and touched me is right here." He grabs Harry's hand and hugs him from behind. "I don't even know my fucking sexuality. I don't have one to be honest. I just fell in love with Harry when I was eighteen and that's it. There are no other people involved. It has always been my baby." Louis takes place on a chair and Harry sits on the floor in front of him. Louis' hand goes through Harry's curls and he kisses them from time to time, hiding his face in the mass of hair.

"God aren't they the cutest couple alive?" Demi swoons. "Like literally they are goals."

And Harry wants to answer that yes they fucking are goals, until the tablet of terror goes off.

"Ugh not that thing. I hope it says that Kei and Kiersey have to go home. Can't stand them." Danielle jokes.

The others can't help but laugh but when Harry gets a sad look from the other boy, he feels a bit guilty.

It honestly is not all Kei's fault. He lead him on. He kissed him. He kind of agreed to figure things out. He shared a bed with him while he never shared a second thinking about Kei's feelings, only about Louis Louis Louis.

"I'll read it!" Kerli, someone Louis and Harry haven't really talked to yet, starts to read.

The last few days won't be spend by the nine of you. It's time for the last ex to arrive. All of you go to the beach.

"Come, Lou." Harry grabs Louis' hand and they follow the others to the beach. It's when they are their that Louis feels the grip around his hand tighten.

"Hi everybody! I'm Eleanor!"

Everybody greets her except for Harry. He refuses to say a word to the girl.

She caused the first fight between Louis and him. She has closeted Louis for years. And Louis actually likes her and it pisses Harry off. She caused his heart to break when Louis had to be with her instead of him. She had everything with Louis that Harry wanted as well.

"Hazza, come on be nice." Louis whispers, kissing his cheek.

But Harry thanks the tablet of terror when it goes off. Being nice to Eleanor? The girl he had to watch together with the love of his life? No, thanks.

Welcome on the island, Eleanor. You are the last ex to arrive.

Your extra power is that you'll get a room to yourself and you can choose with who yourself.

Do you want to share with someone new?

Or rather with your ex Louis?

To remind you how Louis is you're going on a date now.

"No."

That's the first thing that Harry says, tightening his grip around the older boy. "There is no way that Eleanor and Louis go on a date."

Eleanor rolls her eyes. She really never had a problem with Harry but when someone always sees the bad in you, you kind of start to do the same.

"It's not really a date, baby. You know it isn't. You're my boyfriend, right?" Louis strokes Harry's hair. "It's really not that bad. She's a friend, Hazza. You are the one that I love, she is a friend." Louis tries to be as close to Harry as possible. Seeing his boy upset like this breaks his heart even though he knows it is for the better.

"So you want to go?" Harry's eyes are big and watery.

"I have to, love. But it won't be long, yeah? I promise I will be back soon. Don't forget that I promised you last time to be back soon and I was yeah? Will be the same baby."

"Last time you weren't with her. It's just like the past. You're leaving me for her." Hot tears are streaming down Harry's face and Louis can't describe the pain he feels when he sees the boy in front of him.

"This is the last time it happens, baby. I promise."