Chapter 14

"Ah, Lou. Please fuck me harder." Harry pants, eyes closed and enjoying this feeling his boyfriend is giving him.

"You're so tight, baby. You feel so good around you. Fuck I love you. Look me in the eyes, don't you dare close them. Let me see those beautiful green eyes while I fuck you my love."

It's hard for Harry to obey, but he does as Louis told him to do only to be met with a pair of blue eyes looking at him with a mixture of lust and love, Harry's favourite mix.

"That's right. You're so beautiful." Louis whispers in Harry's ear, his thrusts slow but deep. He kisses the younger boy's neck, creating a love bite there.

"I'm so close, Lou." Harry pants, Louis driving him crazy. His hands moves to his dick, needing to feel the release.

"Not going to happen, Harry. Be a good boy and don't touch yourself. You're going to come from my cock and my cock only, okay baby? Love to see you like this, love you so much baby."

Those words do it for Harry, making the boy come all over his stomach. It's only a few thrusts later that Louis comes inside Harry, the older boy screamin the curly lad's name.

"You were great my love." Louis murmurs against Harry's lips before kissing them. "I really love you so much. I'll never get tired of you, your pretty face and your beautiful heart You're my perfect angel."

Louis kisses Harry's lips passionately, their fingers intertwined on the bed.

And that's how Harry woke up this morning,; a wet dream about a time that Louis and him had sex when they were still together.

Harry still remembers that night very well, being one of the best orgasms the boy has had in his life.

So obviously the boy woke up with some morning wood.

But that's not the worst part.

It is his third morning that he woke up next to Kei, and he woke Kei up by screaming Louis' name in his dream. And when Kei suggested to help him get off, and Harry declined because he is not ready yet to be touched by someone else, the atmosphere turned from a pink cloud to a thunder one.

So yeah, things are kind of awkward between the two, Kei already being jealous of the blue eyed boy. Not that Harry and Louis had spoken to each other the past few days, Kei can still see how Harry stares at him and it pisses him off.

So Harry and Kei weren't that close today, and now they are sitting separately around the bar.

Harry is chilling with Taylor, and Kei is hanging around with Bill and Kiersey.

"Have you noticed that Harry and Kei haven't talked at all today to each other?" Demi asks before sipping her cocktail.

"I noticed." Danielle nods. "I wonder what's wrong between the two of them."

"Couldn't care less." Louis snaps, not wanting to think about Harry being with someone else. It still hurts a lot. "Hope they break up. They look shitty together."

"Aw, is little Lou jealous." Demi jokes, messing up Louis' hair.

"What the fuck, no I'm not. I'm so over him."

"So I don't have to play your beard any more then?" Danielle teases.

"Ugh, I can't handle the two of you. I'm going to grab a drink from the bar." So Louis stands up from his sunbed and walks towards the bar where Kei, Bill and Kiersey are sitting.

"So he is a good fuck?" Bill asks, taking a drag from his cigarette.

Louis can't help but walk slower, overhearing their conversation.

"Harry's a really good shag. But that's nothing new. We've been shagging since day 1."

Louis mouth drops and his heart is beating out of his chest, full of anger.

"He is your boyfriend. Don't call him a shag." Louis snaps, catching everybody's attention. "It's disrespectful and it sounds like he's good for only one thing. Don't call him that."

Even though Louis is hurt about the fact that Harry never mentioned that he has been with Kei before, he can't stand the boy talking about the curly lad like this.

Louis can't help but always be protective over the younger boy. It's his job since he was 18.

"Who are you to tell me what to do and what not to do? This is none of your business. Harry chose me, not you."

"I wasn't even an option, bitch." Louis snaps back. "And he should regret giving you a chance. You talk about him like he is some price that you won on the faire. He is a human being. So I warn you one more time, don't ever talk disrespectful about him again."

"Stop being jealous about the fact that I get to fuck him and you don't."

And something in Louis' brain just snaps, making the boy only see black in front of his eyes.

Louis' fist moves over to Kei's jaw, making the other boy fall down on the ground.

"Louis!"

Louis looks up and sees Harry coming towards them.

"I'm not sorry, Harry. I'm not going to apologise!" Louis says immediately. "I will never let someone talk shit about you, even when you treat me like shit all the time." Louis puts his hands up in defence.

"I treat you like shit all the time? You are joking, right? When did I ever treat you like shit?"

And all the cameras are focused now on the two boys, but Louis can't give another shit about it anymore. He has been hiding for over six years from everything and he is so done with it.

"I don't know, Harry? Maybe when you broke up with me without telling me the reason? To bring up the fucking hiatus while we planned to have this meeting to talk about our coming out? Maybe because you just decided out of nowhere that there shouldn't be an us anymore while I was walking around with a fucking ring to propose to you? Just some suggestions!" Louis is crying and screaming at the same time, finally getting the things off his chest that have been there for over a year.

"You were going to propose?" Harry's voice is soft now, tears rolling down his face.

"Of course I was, Harry! We were together for five years. I was ready to have forever with you and you just... You left. You broke the band, you broke us, only to go fucking solo and come out as bisexual with another guy. Do you know how I felt when I saw it on the internet, huh? You know how much it hurt to see you come out with someone else while you just skipped our coming out meeting?"

"Don't overreact! You had Danielle! You didn't look so hurt. You dated immediately after our break up!" Harry argues back.

"We weren't even fucking dating, Harry! She was my beard!"

"That doesn't make sense. We were done! You didn't need one anymore!"

"Yes I did, because of you, you asshole! Because with your coming out, Larry rumours started again and we couldn't be both interested in boys, so Simon forced me into this relationship with Danielle. So just so you know Harry, you didn't only break my heart, you pushed me deeper into the closet. You fucking ruined me!"

Louis can't take it any longer. He bumps into Harry's shoulder as he runs towards his room.

He really shouldn't have said all of that.