Of the Ocean's Rage

I am sick! Woohoo

Anyways, one more chapter after this for this book (it's got Q&A stuff that I did on other sites). Book 2 will be released with the next chapter.

Book two will be called "ATLOP: Lessons in Water".

This chapter was delayed by an extra week due to another "update" comment. Updates are scheduled and barring medical issues like the original delay last week (had an allergic reaction that we still don't know the cause of) I will update on time.

Also, sorry that I leave it on a bit of cliffhanger again, but a much gentler one this time!

On that note, hope you enjoy the chapter!

Come yell at me on my tumblr: Percabeth4Life
Come chat with me on my discord: https://discord.gg/3tGNJhu

OO OO OO OO OO OO OO OO OO

I jerked violently when my conch shell pin blazed.

Persi.

Venom, spreading fast, his heart stuttering.

Avero

I swept up, ignoring my Metu, Mevu, and my papuv jolting at my action.

"Triton?" Rhodos asked. "What are you-"

I ignored her, sweeping to the door. I had to reach Persi, he was dying.

I was nearly out the door when a Poturu rose in front of me, freezing me on the spot.

The pearl shield shimmered out and a small figure fell against me.

I caught him, Persi. He was so small and pale. His eyes were closed and his chest not moving.

My breath hitched.

He looked dead.

No no no.

His breathing was faint, I could feel through the pin that he was alive. He was on the verge of death, but still alive.

He was still there.

Not dead, I could...

He looked like Pallas once did, clutched in my arms as she breathed her last.

No, nononono, not again.

His eyelids fluttered, "Tri-" his voice was so weak.

"I'm here," I whispered. "You're okay," my voice shook. "You- you're going to be okay. I- I've got you."

I swallowed as his eyes fluttered shut.

"Perseus!" Metu cried, by my side in an instant. "Triton, we need to get him to a healer."

I clutched him tighter.

I could heal him.

I was a God and there was little I couldn't heal.

He wouldn't die, not like Pallas.

I threw my power around him, heal, heal Persi. You had to heal. I couldn't- wouldn't allow anything else.

"Soha amraman, please," I whispered.

"Triton," Metu insisted. "Let me take him. We need to get him to a healer, now."

Let him go? How could I- I could heal him. I could do it. There was little that could stop me, very little that I couldn't heal. I could heal him, I could-