Percy's Lost Days

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Please keep in mind that I do have a life outside of updating and while I try to update consistently here, I am not always able to. Right now this site is playing catchup to the others I post on (which I do weekly) so I am trying to post every few days, but things happen and that can't always happen. Please don't ask me to update faster, especially when you're getting updates so often. Just say you're excited for what's happening next if you want me to know you enjoy it.

Come yell at me on tumblr: Percabeth4Life

Come chat with me on discord: https://discord.gg/3tGNJhu

OO OO OO OO OO OO OO OO OO OO OO OO OO

I was moved to Cabin three that night.

I didn't have to share with anyone, I had plenty of room for all of my things: three changes of clothes from Triton, one land-dweller pair, one set of camp clothes, my toiletry bag, my assorted gifts from the sea, my knife, and of course Carl.

I had a table all to myself, no more falling off the edge of my seat.

I got to pick all my own activities and set up my own time-table.

I was the counselor for my cabin.

I got to make my own sundial and suncatchers.

I got to call "light's out" whenever I felt like it.

And I didn't have to listen to anyone except Khiron and Lord D.

I was miserable.

First off, the guy I'd thought was my dad... wasn't.

I'd thought it through and everything but... apparently I was missing some facts and might've maybe just a little jumped to conclusions.

It was horribly embarrassing and I was very glad I'd never told anyone my thoughts. No one knew my mistake.

Secondly, I almost died. Again. I did not enjoy that.

Thirdly, I was all alone now.

Honestly I kinda... broke down a bit when I got to my cabin.

The cabin was empty, which meant I could just pull the blanket over my head and curl up and cry and no one could see me.

Yay to having my own cabin.

Poseidon was my dad, not Okeanus, Poseidon.

Poseidon, who Triton had taken to cursing fairly often for assorted things. Poseidon, who was seen as a chaotic God that got mad and did stuff like make the Minotaur and curse Odysseus to wander the sea for years cause he hurt a Kyklopes trying to eat him. Poseidon had a lot of lovers. Poseidon who just plain didn't seem very nice.

The one good thing I saw from this mess was that it meant that Triton was my brother.

I felt bad for Amphitrite. Then again, She was probably used to it. The myths were full of Poseidon's kids after all.

I should make Her an apology present, 'Sorry my Metua cheated on you to have me'.

But now... I based a lot around the thought that my dad was Okeanus, I even looked like him!

I tugged at my hair, shaded a lighter blue than Tritons, and just so happens to look a bit like Okeanus' now too, though not glowing on land. Did my hair glow in water? I'd never checked. My tail did.

I sniffed, clutching the knife Triton gave me. I wanted Triton.

I guessed it was nice that I got claimed, but... Poseidon was being accused of being a thief right? I'd thought that maybe they'd considered metu- Okeanus, He was a Titan after all... but clearly I was being blamed because of Poseidon.