I (Don't) Become Supreme Lord of the Bathroom

This is two chapters in one, yay! (I thought I'd shove all the tedious stuff into one chapter.

Thanks for reading.

Come yell at me on tumblr: Percabeth4Life
Come chat with me on discord: https://discord.gg/3tGNJhu

OO OO OO OO OO OO OO OO OO OO OO OO

We had a nice tour I supposed, though I avoided walking behind Khiron.

I was wary of the camp, Triton was so afraid for me and clearly Zeus was after me and it was very concerning. I wasn't sure what was going on, other than that it probably had to do with the theft.

We passed by the volleyball pit and I noticed several campers nudging each other. They all peered at me, with my backpack and waterskin and dirty blue shirt and sweatpants cause I never changed out of my pajamas.

"That's him ."

Most of the campers looked older than me, and the satyrs around were bigger than Grover too. All of them were wearing CAMP HALF-BLOOD t-shirts, though the satyrs weren't wearing pants.

I was uncomfortable with all the staring, but I remembered my lessons from Triton and put on a smile and kept my head held high. Now was not the time to act shy.

I looked back at the farmhouse while Khiron talked about the volleyball court rules. It was bigger than I'd realized, four stories tall and blue with a white trim. At the top was a brass eagle weather-vane that caught my eye, until movement in the uppermost window distracted me.

The curtain moved, and I felt a faint irritating itch of a curse.

"What's up there?" I asked Khiron.

He looked at where I pointed, "Just the attic." His smile faded slightly.

"Does anybody live up there?" I questioned.

"No," He said firmly. "Not a single living thing."

I stared, there was clearly something up there that moved. He wasn't lying I didn't think but...

"Come along, Percy," He said as he brightened in a bad attempt to change the subject. "Lots to see!"

OO OO OO OO OO OO OO OO

We walked through the strawberry fields, coiling energy brushed over my skin. It was light but energizing, and felt similar to Lord D's presence in how it curled around my arms but it was much smoother. My mouth tasted of fresh bread.

Campers and satyrs were out picking strawberries and encouraging the plants to grow.

Khiron told me that the camp grew crops for export to restaurants and Mount Olympus, apparently they couldn't just magic up money.

"It pays our expenses," he explained, "And the strawberries take almost no effort. Though right now all the strawberries are being kept for the Summer Solstice Festival."

Lord D was able to encourage growth for fruit-bearing plants just by being there, though it was most clear with grapes. He was banned from growing those though. I didn't get it, wasn't his restriction on wine? But I didn't say anything then.

I wondered if I could use the Siren's Song out in the fields, to practice. I wondered if Grover could do this too.

"Grover won't get in too much trouble, will he?" I asked suddenly. "I mean, he did his best and did pretty good."