Melted Disaster/Prisoners of Love

(the beginning is set a day before Finn and Jake arrive for the episode "Prisoners of Love" which is episode 3 of season 1)

(If you want to watch the show for yourself without buying it, go to wcostream.com. It's a website that has tv shows, movies, and anime's on it)

.

.

.

.

.

.

Cold.

It's so cold.

Why am I so cold?

Why am I living like this?

What even is this. . . ?

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Ice King was prancing around his kingdom, ecstatic. He had 7 princesses in a cell, one of them destined to be his bride. Well, there were only 6 of them that he wanted, one of them he really didn't want to marry at all. He was taking a break from trying to 'entertain' them.

Making his way past a large ice hill, he wanted to take a walk to relax after entertaining the princesses, only to feel the moistness of the ground. The ice was melting in one area.

"What in the-?! Guntar! Clean this mess up!" He commanded.

"Wenk." Guntar responded.

Guntar proceeded to ignore the Ice King and waddled around the corner, over to where the leak was.

"Guntar! Get back here! You naughty penguin." Ice king scolded.

He made his way around the corner that Guntar had been heading to.

"You need to listen to m-!" Ice King stopped as he looked at the scene.

There was a figure trapped in a thin layer of ice. The same ice that was melting.

"What the glob is that?!" He exclaimed, a mixture of curiosity and fear.

Guntar was hitting the ice, trying to get it to break with a determined, "Wenk."

Multiple other penguins made their way past the Ice King and tried to help Guntar. The Ice King finally pushed the penguins out of the way.

"Hey, watch it! I'll do it faster!"

Ice King tried to use his powers to open up the ice but it only failed. He was confused, white brows scrunched. He had done something like this before, it should've worked! Before he attempted to manipulate the ice again, Guntar sent one small hit to the ice.

Chink!

It cracked along the top as the weight of the figure trapped inside made the ice crack more. Eventually, it shattered completely. The body was now on the floor, a sickly pale color, bordering a grey-blue pigment. They had long h/c locks/cloth that reached to their knees, a wet t-shirt and shorts covered their small body. Well, her body.