Henchmen

Finn and Jake held onto each other as they were ready to go down a 'hill' of bones. The bottom was more bones that were left behind. "Hahahaha! Here I go!" Finn cheered, pushing the sled forward.

"Yeah!" Jake cheered with him.

Y/n let out a puff as she steadied herself on a piece of wood she was using like a snowboard. "You wusses won't do it alone, I'm gonna fly the highest." she boasted. Finn laughed at her confidence.

"You sure about that?" he questioned her.

Y/n's eyes darkened in temptation. "Oh, you're on baby-face." she challenged.

The three of them leaned forward before they leaped off. They all raced downward before hitting a pile of bones that made them fly up in the air. Finn and Jake held each other in glee while Y/n flew up higher than them, holding the bottom of the wood-like skateboard.

They landed in another pile of bones, which surprisingly made a comfy landing. In the distance, Marceline and Marshal Lee stared at the group in interest.

Finn giggled at Jake's head, which looked like a skull. "Awesome!" he cheered. Y/n joined in on their giggling before a cry alerted Finn. "Someone needs our help!" he called out before running off. Y/n followed close behind with Jake trying to follow. He spat out a random skull before picking up his pace.

In the open area, Marceline and Marshall Lee towered over an old man. They seemed to be having an altercation with the man. "What is it about "henchman for life" that you don't understand?" Marceline questioned him, leaning down to get in his face.

"Oh, come on!" the man cried out, tears flowing from his face.

Finn let out a gasp at the sight. "Dude! It's Marceline and Marshall Lee! The Vampire twins." Jake cowered at the mention of the word 'vampire'. Y/n covered him as he cowered into her shirt.

"Can't you find the compassion to release this poor old body?" the old man pleaded with the two.

Marshall rolled his eyes while floating up, his back to the ground like he was laying on the grass. " 'Henchman for life' means, henchman for life!!" he recalled. Y/n felt close to growling at this guy who was being rude to a crying man.

"You still petrified of vampires?" Finn whispered, directing it towards Jake. In reply, Jake's head sunk into his body while he hugged Y/n waist.

"No... I'm not..." he spoke, his voice muffled.

Marceline pointed a finger down to the ground. "Fall on the ground for us!" she commanded. The man lowered his head like a bow. "

"Yes, Mistress," he spoke before falling down to the ground.

"Now cry for us!" Marshall commanded, flipping over to look at the man normally.

The old man nodded in reply. "Okay. I don't want to cry, but I shall cry for you." he started to weep loudly as giant tears were forced from his face.

Y/n couldn't handle it anymore. This poor old man was being harassed and she couldn't stand by it. The man weirdly reminded her of her own dad. "Hey! Cut that out!" she called out, running from the bush. Jake stayed behind before following when Finn left.

Marceline smiled at the sudden appearance of the group. "Oh, my little favorite feisty girl," she looked over and took notice of Finn's appearance. "And if it isn't my favorite little goodie-two-shoes Finn!"

"Stop making this poor old dude cry!" Finn pointed out, his arm raising up to point at her.

Marceline laughed at his heroic act. "I can make him do whatever I want. Watch. Henchman, amuse me." with a snap of her fingers, the old man was quick to get back up. He used his cane to keep himself balanced on the ground.