The Witch's Garden

From a good distance, a frog hopped along carrying a crown. Many feet behind walked the hero trio. Y/n now donned a cloak that hung loosely from her shoulders. They stared at the frog, waiting for anything to happen.

Jake was quickly growing bored "Dude... how long are we gonna follow this frog?" he moaned out.

Finn was quick to keep him quiet " I just wanna see 'im put on that crown." the frog continued to hop holding the crown. Y/n just stared off at the frog, almost in a daze.

'That frog has a crown. Maybe it's royalty and lives in a mushroom kingdom... that would be cool'

Y/n continued to be quiet and just walked to the side of Finn. As they walked, they came closer to a gated area. The frog took a quick detour and went right to an opening where the bars were wide enough for it.

"Wooow!" the boys gasped looking around. Y/n finally snapped out of her daze and spotted the lock.

"It looks cool in there!" Jake pointed out at the shut-out area.

"Yeah, it's nice. But it's too bad that there's a lock." Y/n pointed out, displeased by the locked gate where a well-kept garden lay.

"What're you talkin' about?" Jake questioned while pointing down at his legs. " I got two keys right here!" he exclaimed.

Finn only laughed and jumped onto Jake's back. Y/n waited to the side as Jake picked her up like he normally would. He lifted her over the large fence as he and Finn went over the top. Finn cheered in delight as they crossed. Jake gently set Y/n onto the ground while Finn hopped off of him.

"Look at this place!" Jake cheered, looking around in awe.

Y/n took a quick look at the plants surrounding her. "Are... are those donut plants?" she questioned out loud

Jake leaned in closer to get a better look at the plants "They look like donuts." he said, squinting his eyes to get a better look.

Finn was quick to let out a gasp. "But maybe they're poisonous donuts!" he exclaimed with worry. Jake brought his nose up to the donut and started to sniff it. "Yeah! Sniff it, Jake! Suck up those toxins!" Finn cheered him. Jake continued to sniff thoroughly before he paused.

"Wait a second... I don't know what poison smells like." he was quickly snapped out of his thoughts as a witch appeared.

"Hey!" she yelled out. She lifted her chain and pointed it at the three. "Razzamafoo!" she yelled out. With a puff of smoke, the three switched places with her.

"Hey!" Jake yelled out, offended.

Finn just glared at her "What gives?!" he complained.

The witch pointed her cane at the three. "You ate one of my donuts!" she accused Jake.

Jake glared at her while being accused. "No, I didn't. I just sniffed it." he crossed his arms with a huff.

"RAAAAAGH!! You're lying! The stink of magic dog lips is everywhere!" the witch cried out, almost pulling her hair out in anger.

Lost In Ice (Various x Fem. Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara