Her Parents

----campi is sort for Companion----

Early morning in OOO. A peaceful day how it starts, our heroes eating eggs and living without a care.

"You want some more eggs, BMO?" Jake asked the small robot who already had a mountain of eggs on their plate.

"Yes, please."

Jake plopped a few more cooked eggs onto the mountain before turning to his human brother, "How 'bout you, Finny? Need a refill?

"I'm pretty full, man... but lemme see if I can... rearrange." Finn pushes on his stomach, trying to move the food around, but it doesn't budge, "Nope. Can't do it."

Jake looked at Finn with a raised eyebrow, "I don't know if stomachs work like that, dude."

"Sometimes it helps." Finn shrugged.

Next was their female friend who read through the 'Candy Columns' the Kingdom's newsletter. She wore glasses over her eyes as she read, her animal companion in the shape of an owl today, reading along with wide eyes. "How 'bout it, sista'? Eggies?"

Y/n shook her head as she didn't lift her eyes from the paper, "Nah, me and Campi, are chill. Eggs are the seeds of life and we have no right to take the life of our roots." The silence went along the four of them before

Jake brushed the cryptic statement off, "Can't argue with that!" Jake placed his spatula on the table and let his body relax on the couch underneath him, "Ahh..."

"Ahh..." Finn followed then BMO,

"Ahh..."

Y/n's frown lines disappeared, her face relaxing with a sigh through her nose.

The phone then rings, disrupting the peace causing Jake to groan and get up to answer the phone.

Jake places the headphones on, "Hello? Lady, it's gonna be fine. . . Mm-hmm. . . Alright, I love you, too. Bye." He hung up and turned to his friends.

"Lady Rainicorn again?" Finn asked.

"Yeah, man," Jake moved back to the couch, Y/n placing the paper down and hanging her glasses on Campi's head as she listened in. "She's worried about introducing me to her parents at lunch today. She thinks they're gonna freak out."

" Um... maybe give her parents some treasure?" Finn answered while Y/n stretched as he gave hers, "Or be absolutely terrible. Good girls love bad guys."

"No way!" Jake stood up knocking over the plates and eggs, "That's our treasure! And how do you think Lady want all of dis? Wait. I've got it, dude! I'll invite them over early, smooth them overusing my personality, and we'll all be best friends before Lady gets here so she doesn't have to feel nervous! It's perfect! I'll just send them a quick Prism-gram." Jake ripped Y/n's Newspaper to use for his letter and began writing," Mm-hmm."

Jake finishes the message and sends the light message out, it slightly cracks the window and wakes Y/n's companion animal up. Barely a second later, a reply came back in the prism.

"What's it say?" Finn asked eagerly.

Jake held up the prism. "Hold on. It's still converting the light waves into brain waves." The crystal shot a beam into his head making him groan in pain. "Ahh... They're into it, dude!" He excitedly cheered.

Finn did a small fist pump, eager to meet the parents of his brother's girlfriend. "Sweet! Let's go powder our noses!"

Y/n stood up and closed her robe even more, Campi shifting into a golden snake and wrapping around her arm. She ran her fingers through her hair [Tighten/shifted her scarf] as she walked, "I have to wrap my wounds and stylize my cool satire." (It's giving L.SP. a little.) Before her cool exit, Y/n stubbed her toe on the edge of the door, "GLOB IT."