Ricardio the Heart Guy

//If I'm being completely honest, this episode scared me as a kid. The deer one did as well but yeah-//

H/S- Hair Style

It was the same thing. Princess Bubblegum was kidnapped by Ice King, again. Finn and Jake tried to get Bubblegum away from Ice King, Y/n stayed to the side since her dad was making her.

"Hey, fart-face!!" Finn called to Ice King.

"Huh?" Ice King grunted in confusion. He looked down at Finn.

"Unhand Princess Bubblegum!!" Finn yelled up at him.

Ice King only scoffed. "Foolish interlopers! Zah!" Ice King tried to fire his magic at Finn, who easily dodged it. Finn moved quickly to Y/n's side, knowing Ice King wouldn't fire at him with Y/n by him.

"Whoa!" he gasped out. Y/n knelt down and started to form a snowball. As her dad was distracted with his laugh, she threw it at him.

"Ee hee hee hee—OOH!" the snowball hit her dad right in his eyes. He winced in slight pain as he started to wipe his eyes with his left hand "MY EYESIGHT!"

While Ice King was busy, Jake formed himself into a make-shift Bubblegum with Finn adding rocks on it for the eyes. He replaced Bubblegum with himself.

Bubble gum took notice of herself being taken out of Ice King's grasp "Huh?" she quickly noticed what Jake was doing and let out a giggle "Hee hee hee!" The Ice King was slowly coming back to his normal sight.

"Hey, Ice King! I bet you'll never kiss the princess!" Finn yelled up at him.

Ice King wiped the final bit of snow off and glared down at Finn. "I will kiss her! I will!" he turned to the 'princess' and mumbled to her. "Hold still." he kissed what he thought was the princess's mouth. "Mwah!"

Finn and Y/n both held in their giggles as Finn pointed at Ice King. "You just kissed Jake's butt!" he exclaimed while laughing.

"What?!" Ice King gasped out in disgust. Jake went back to the way he was before as the Ice King gagged in disgust. "EEEEGH!!" he started to sly away while yelling at the four. "The hour is yours, but the day shall be mine! Just like you, Princess—MINE!" he finished, leaving everyone behind

Bubblegum only sighed. "What a patoot. Thanks for saving the day yet again guys" she thanked them.

"You're welcome, Princess," Finn reassured her. She cut his short speech with a hug. "Uh..." Finn started to blush a bright red as Jake and Y/n stared at him, smirking.

Bubblegum let go of Finn "I'm gonna throw you three a party. Meet at the Candy Kingdom—TONIGHT!" she cheered out. As Y/n was about to leave with the boys, Bubblegum quickly grabbed her wrist "Apologies, Y/n, but I would like your assistance with something back in the castle." she told her. Y/n only nodded.

"Of course Princess," she responded. They walked away and towards the Candy Kingdom as Finn and Jake glanced back at them.

After Y/n was dragged away by Bubblegum, the boys went back to the treehouse to try and freshen up. On the path to the Candy Kingdom, Finn was carefully holding two paper cranes. Jake took notice of them instantly.

"Those paper cranes for Princess Bubblegum and Y/n?" He asked. Finn glanced away in embarrassment.

"I just thought I'd bring 'em a gift... in return for throwing us this party, and to appreciate our new roommate." Finn tried to reason. Jake only giggled.

"Heh. I bet you wish you were my butt." He stated. Finn was only confused.

"What?" He questioned. Jake tried to say it differently to get his point out.