Birthday Chapter

Hello everyone! This is a chapter I had posted on my Quotev account for my birthday, which was on October 3rd. So here it is!

And on that day, making me one year closer to being considered an adult, I wanted to post this chapter of character analysis, possible characters, and reveal how the series was going to end initially.

Y/n:

She is presumed to be 14 by Princess Bubblegum and Prince Gumball, who tested her blood and bones to estimate her age.

After the disappearance of Treetrunks, Y/n cleans her house and constantly picks different apples so they won't rot or slowly kill the trees from overpopulation.

Y/n's room is small, but she manages well in it. There is no window due to it being more in the middle of the tree. Her bed is small for only her, and her storage unit is her bedpost.

She doesn't have many clothes, but is constantly given old ones from PB who claims she "is grown out of them". Most are dresses and even jumpsuits.

Ice King was very upset about Y/n's living space. He definitely had a small cry in secret about his daughter 'being tainted'.

Marceline and Marshall Lee:

The vampire twins are actually not twins or fully related. (shocker right?). They are half-siblings.

Marceline gained the family axe from her dad, while Marshall got a look-alike, making it into a guitar instead of a bass. Just to be different than his sister.

The two share the same dad, but have different moms, Marshall happens to be a humanoid monster from decades before Marceline and her mom, though he does take the form of being around the same age as Marceline.

Marshall was taken in by his father before he was called to take care of Marceline. The two didn't get along at first but are now really close since they only have each other.

Marceline has weird feelings for Gumball, but not romantic ones. She just wants to be friends but doesn't feel like she can with her past with Bubblegum.

Marshall is completely different. He isn't interested in any of the Gum twins and wants to focus on making the most of his life filled with adventure and fun. Though he does have his romantic and softer moments.

Princess Bubblegum and Prince Gumball:

Oh boy, these two mean business.

After Y/n hung out with them, they have to try and not study her. Or send one of their people to spy. Sure Y/n agrees with most of the tests, but sometimes they don't want to ask in case she gets disgusted by it.

Gumball can cook REALLY well. His treats once caused the Adventure Trio to cry in happiness from how good it was (it was literally plain sugar cookies before they were frosted).

Bubblegum teaches Y/n how to act accordingly to certain situations. Ex. Parties, an apocalypse, combat situations. Just the normal things.

Bubblegum and Gumbal may have the same smarts, but their personality can clash at certain times when brains and emotions go against one another.

Finn and Jake:

Jake becomes an unofficial, yet official, older brother to Y/n. He has advice that she can listen to and follow, and he can lead her in the right direction, while also helping her have fun in the process.

Finn is almost acting like a younger brother to Y/n, and in the future will have feelings for her.

Jake found Y/n's current bat in a random crate that was floating along the river. He brought it back to her since swords weren't her type, yet she still wanted to do some damage.

Finn tries to constantly impress Y/n anytime he can. He thinks she's cool, so he wants her to think he is cool as well, though she already thinks that.

Fun fact:

Y/n was originally going to be a god-like being who was worshipped by a whole island. I later changed that idea from a comment I received on Wattpad (thank you random person)

In the original ending, Y/n could choose to stay immortal as a goddess or be a regular human with Finn. Now, that is completely changed!

I also wanted to say that Flame Princess won't be the only royalty in the fire kingdom if you get what I mean.

And there might be another character who is charmed by Y/n's personality.

Thanks for reading!!!

Love ya'll!