Ocean of Fear

In the dark recesses of the mind, a disease known as FEAR feasts upon the souls of those who cannot overcome its power...

The three known heroes were out chasing a small Fire Newt. Y/n had a wooden bat attached to a belt that held it securely. The newt was gaining ground at a good distance.

"Come back, thief!" Finn called out.

The newt turned his head and spit fire at the three. They quickly dodged the burning spit, though some of it did hit Y/n's bat. The flames were bright and her bat slowly charred into a black crisp. Y/n quickly sheathed the bat and ran ahead of the newt. "Ahh!" she yelled out while running to the nearby water. She threw the bat in the water. It floated up with steam coming off of the burnt end.

She let out a sigh of relief before realizing that her bat was now floating away from her. "Ah, blip! Wait!" she yelled out before diving into the water.

The newt spat more fire at the two boys and they jumped away. "Whoa!" Jake yelped.

The Newt paused and glared at the two. "Stop farting on me! It's gross!" he yelled at the boys. He started to run while avoiding the two adventurers.

"You can't just go around stealing boots," Finn called out.

"Yeah, and you know the penalty for stealing boots. It's poots..." Jake paused to add effect to his words. "On newts." he finished off. The two boys laughed together, ignoring Y/n trying to swim her way out to her bat.

The fire newt stopped in front of the water, trying to think of another way before he dove in and started to swim away.

"He's getting away in that lake!" Finn pointed out, running ahead.

Jake just shook his head. "Dude, that isn't a lake. That's an ocean."

His limbs started to stretch out as he reached for the ocean. A small fart fell out as he barked at the newt.

Finn just laughed and started to copy Jake's baring. "Bark! Bark! Bark! Bark! ...Huh?" Finn paused in front of the water. The waves seemed to push him away. They crashed against the sand, making loud splashes.

Finn's vision turned, making everything red. He backed away as a small wave almost hit him.

"Uhh..." Finn's vision went up to see Jake laughing while farting on the newt.

"Poots on newts! Poots on newts!" he heard him yell out.

"No!" the newt swerved away, trying to avoid Jake.

Finn started to laugh and tore his shoes and socks off, leaving them in the sand. "I'm coming, Jake. I'll poot on that newt as soon as I'm barefoot. Uh..." Finn paused once more. The waves seemed eviler than before. More waves crashed around.

Finn fell back and crawled away from the water. His breathing quickened while his stomach erupted in pain."Ow! Why is my stomach going nuts?" he whined out. He pulled his shirt up as a cloud of black smoke came out from his navel.

"Ow!" he winced out. The smoke formed into a face that laughed at his misery.

"Wh-wh-wh-Who are you?" he stuttered out, staring at the creature. (That one Y/n be like-)

"I am the manifestation of your fear," the Feaster paused, making Finn lean back in discomfort. "... fear of the ocean!" he finished off. Finn just gasped at the accusation.