The Jiggler

So these chapters are all from my Quotev account. I write on there and then I copy and paste it here. :]

(this is the chapter where it is official that Y/n moves in with Finn and Jake)

Italics=singing

(d/h)= Dominant Hand

Finn and Jake were walking along with, what seemed to be, fruit. In the distance, far behind them, was a small burning village.

"Baby!" Finn sang out.

His voice was naturally auto-tuned.

"Ooo!" Jake piped in with Finn's singing.

"I know what you need." Finn continued.

"What's that?" Jake asked, keeping the flow.

"You want your little baby socks, for your little baby feet."

Finn's voice was clear and loud. Jake cheered along with the song.

"Woo!"

Finn continued to sing.

"Baby!" He sang louder this time.

"Yeah?"

"I know what you crave."

They were nearing a hill that had a house near it.

"Oh, yeah? What's that?"

"You want to poop your pants all day long. Well, baby behave!"

Finn finished his song and they continued their walk towards the house.

"Hey, how can you sing like that, dude?" Jake asked him.

Finn responded quickly.

"Remember when I swallowed that little computer?" He asked Jake.

Jake pondered for a moment before remembering it all.

"Oh, yeah."

The two arrived at the small house and dropped the fruits, along with a string of sausages, at the doorstep.

"Alright, Stanley. You and your family are safe. . ."

Finn paused for a moment.

"Again. . ." He added with a sigh.

Jake only shook his head a bit.

"Seriously, Stanley. For a watermelon, you get into trouble way more often than you should."

On the way back to their home, Finn and Jake were walking peacefully. Jake started to whistle a little tune. A creature from the bushes heard the whistling and grew curious about the sound. It rolled right to where Finn and Jake were, whistling itself, and knocking Jake over by hitting the back of his legs.

"W-Whoa!" Jake yelped as he fell down.

Finn, confused, looked over at Jake.

"What the. . . ? Shmow-zow! Look at that!" He exclaimed, looking at the small creature.

Jake stared at the small thing in awe.

"That. . . is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. And he loves your baby song. Sing some more of it, dude." Jake observed, looking at Finn as he got up.

"Alright." Finn happily agreed, beginning to sing again.

"Baby! You lookin' so good. You lookin' like you might. . . want some baby food."