Tree Trunks

Outside of Tree Trunks's house, Finn and Jake were using swords to cut up apples that they threw in the air.

"Swords! Yeah, swords! Whoo!" they both cheered.

Inside her little house, Tree Trunks popped her head out staring at the boys.

"Oh, men and their swords. . . You boys, stop horsing around with my apples!" She scolded them.

The two stopped and stared at her, whining

"Aw, Tree Trunks!"

Tree Trunks just smiled at them.

"Now, come on over! I baked y'all an apple pie."

The two cheered in happiness.

"Yeah, apple pie! Whoo-hoo-hoo!"

Finn turned to Jake with a competing look.

"I'm gonna eat it all before you even GET there!"

He runs to the house laughing, leaving Jake behind.

Jake's face morphed into a horrified expression to the thought of no pie for him.

"Nooo!"

Inside the house, Tree Trunks was laying out a pie onto the table. The door slammed open quickly.

"Apple pie!"

Jake started to try and block Finn from getting inside.

"Don't let him eat it all!" He whined.

Tree Trunks just chuckled at their antics.

"Now, you boys sit down and behave yourselves. Oh!"

Tree Trunks suddenly noticed a fly that had landed on her pie.

"Shoo, fly! Get off my apple pie!"

Tree Trunks started to try and swat the fly away. The fly ended up flying away.

"Huh! A fly landed on my pie. That's no good."

She gasped. She slowly picked up the pie and threw it in the trash.

"Bye-bye."

Finn was only shocked.

"Why are you throwing the pie away?" He asked, saddened by the departure of the pie.

The pie that was thrown in the trash no had a bunch of flies on it, eating away. Finn and Jake just groaned in disgust.

"Flies wanted it, they can have it."

A small ring of a timer went through the house.

"Anyways, don't y'all worry 'cause the new pie is coming in the wag of a lamb's tail."

Finn and Jake perked up at the thought of more pie.

"New pie?" They chimed together.

Right as Tree Trunks had her trunk on the oven handle, a knock was on her door.

"Oh my, who could that be?" Tree Trunks wondered.

She waddled over and opened to door.

"Oh! Y/n, what a lovely surprise."

Finn and Jake perked up at the mention of said name. Was it the same human that they had heard of and seen?

"Sorry for the intrusion, I just wanted to drop off the basket that you lent me."

Y/n was wearing a pair of overalls with a white t-shirt. Her black boots had water left on them from the melted snow that was stuck on them.

"Oh, thank you! Why don't you stop on in for some pie? I was just about to serve some to Finn and Jake." Tree Trunks said, inviting her in.